Reer Americo - tiktok will be banned!

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Listening to men singing is gay anyways. How are you enjoying listening to a man’s voice? From here on out I’ll only be listening to women singers
:mahubowtf: Ma nigga they werent singing they were rapping it was straight bars none of that autotune shyt

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@NomadicWarlord

What is this gay love story?

1713939292492.png

Best news for a while. Now I need the uk to follow suites. These incels of ours are causing major disturbance on tiktok uff
you know the reason they are banning is because lot of the younger Americans are supporting Palestine because of TikTok videos, the usual brainwashing the jews do on the masses is not working with the younger people. So the app being banned is not a good thing.

1713961361388.png
Ma nigga they werent consensual they were raping it was straight bars none of that soft shyt

@NomadicWarlord : "Ma nigga they werent consensual they were raping it was straight bars none of that soft shyt"
@Basra :
1713961882023.png
" they better rapp it up"

Warya @NomadicWarlord you see how rap music is qanis now

Last edited:
you know the reason they are banning is because lot of the younger Americans are supporting Palestine because of TikTok videos, the usual brainwashing the jews do on the masses is not working with the younger people. So the app being banned is not a good thing.
I don't even care at this point. I just need that app to be banished. It did so much damage to the somali name.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Ban onlyfans instead. I’m tired of seeing these bots all over my basketball tweet feed

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
@NomadicWarlord : "Ma nigga they werent consensual they were raping it was straight bars none of that soft shyt"
@Basra : View attachment 326253 " they better rapp it up"

Warya @NomadicWarlord you see how rap music is qanis now
I dont bang modern rap music just to tell you I only bang rap music frm 10+ years ago and before

We’re 1 liberal election win away from American occupation sxb so dw. 🙏🏿
Bro I work in oil field and wallahi I stoke the flames and talk about Alberta needing to secede or join USA :pachah1:
Nothing hurts more than seeing you made 7k gross in 2 weeks and get paid less than 3500$. Absolutely infuriating!:damn:

Trending