Reason for the reports of SNA protesting in the southern part of the offensive is due to Cosweyne attack where Taliyaha 25th brigade is missing

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I said foot soilders. Majority of Al Shabaab foot soilders are eelay this is well known. Shabaab main recruitment is based inbetween the two river areas so clans like GJ and D&M are who they got their boys from
At End of the day footsoldiers are not the problem. Do you know that footsoldiers are taken from their parents as young as 10 years old. Sometimes by force to join the khawaarij.

The bigger problem is Mahad Karate and Cali dheere who recruit these young kids and brainwash them to become khawaarij.

No he didn't.
We would see on Facebook if that was the case lol I don’t see any Absame posting tacsi about their sons anywhere. I have close Hawiye friend who was part of the Eritrea trained troops he told me majority were marehan dm Hawiye .5 and some harti. Remember most were recruited for Qatar security jobs that would pay them $1k. OG were refused any recruitment even those that were pro farmajo were kept from any government job. Am glad they did wlh because today we would be making tacsi and crying for these missions being set up for the military. Allah saved them from these.

Trending

Latest posts