Random Oromo history thread!

This guys claiming entire Somali clans as being oromo on a Somali forum and nobodies noticed, Allah somalida habarsana

Which clans did I claim? Or are you mistaking me posting quotes from others, as endorsing their theories?
Clans like jarso are indeed oromo but became somali-ized. the akisho who live with habr awal also are oromo but the isaaq accepted them, etc.

Which clans did I claim? Or are you mistaking me posting quotes from others, as endorsing their theories?
Clans like jarso are indeed oromo but became somali-ized. the akisho who live with habr awal also are oromo but the isaaq accepted them, etc.
Those two clans you mentioned are part of the larger Dir group of Clans, they are Somalis, not oromos. And as you know the Dir are the ancestral/oldest stock of Somali clans, this wanton rewriting of their history and peddling bunk is unacceptable.

Those two clans you mentioned are part of the larger Dir group of Clans, they are Somalis, not oromos. And as you know the Dir are the ancestral/oldest stock of Somali clans, this wanton rewriting of their history and peddling bunk is unacceptable.
They’re oromos some got assimilated into Somali

They’re oromos some got assimilated into Somali
The Akisho is one of the oldest Somali clans being mentioned as far back as the 16th century in the book The Conquest of Abyssinia also known as Futuh al-Habash.[14].
The Jaarso (as Jairan) were one of the first clans to accept the call of jihad and they are mentioned in the Futuh Al Habasha : Conquest of Abyssinia as source dating back as far as the 16th century, by author: Shihabudin Ahmad bin Abd al-Qadir 'Arab Faqih or 'Arab Faqih.

Arab Faqih notes

“Then he assembled the Somali clans the tribe of Girri, the tribe of Marraihan, the tribe of Yibberi with their chieftain Ahmad Girri, the clan of the Härti, people of Mait, the tribe of Jairan, the tribe of Mazzar. the tribe of Barsub all of these were Somalis and they were ordered by the Imam to hold the left[16]
Both of these clans are Somali and Dir in origin.

The Akisho is one of the oldest Somali clans being mentioned as far back as the 16th century in the book The Conquest of Abyssinia also known as Futuh al-Habash.[14].
The Jaarso (as Jairan) were one of the first clans to accept the call of jihad and they are mentioned in the Futuh Al Habasha : Conquest of Abyssinia as source dating back as far as the 16th century, by author: Shihabudin Ahmad bin Abd al-Qadir 'Arab Faqih or 'Arab Faqih.

Arab Faqih notes

Both of these clans are Somali and Dir in origin.
😂😂😂😂😂did you just say Jaarso are Jairan koombe? Bro these clans are Oromos they have nothing to do with the futuh al habesh also it’s ok to assimilate we all do it

😂😂😂😂😂did you just say Jaarso are Jairan koombe? Bro these clans are Oromos they have nothing to do with the futuh al habesh also it’s ok to assimilate we all do it
Oromos hadn’t even reached the environs of harar and Dir dhaba when these clans were mentioned, how on earth can they be oromo? I understand the oromos jump at the bit to assimilate everything with two legs and a head, explains why there are so many of them around…..

Oromos hadn’t even reached the environs of harar and Dir dhaba when these clans were mentioned, how on earth can they be oromo? I understand the oromos jump at the bit to assimilate everything with two legs and a head, explains why there are so many of them around…..
Warya akisho and jaarso weren’t in futuh don’t make your own history jairan are daroods brothers of Geri koombe nothing to do with Jarso

Warya akisho and jaarso weren’t in futuh don’t make your own history jairan are daroods brothers of Geri koombe nothing to do with Jarso
Don’t call me warya you mosquito ridden street begging oromo leech, you’re on a Somali forum and have the audacity to claim entire clans and regions as being oromos. Don’t forget your servile status, you wouldn’t even have the courage to call yourself oromo if it weren’t for us supporting your spearchucking tarzans you call a “liberation front”

Don’t call me warya you mosquito ridden street begging oromo leech, you’re on a Somali forum and have the audacity to claim entire clans and regions as being oromos. Don’t forget your servile status, you wouldn’t even have the courage to call yourself oromo if it weren’t for us supporting your spearchucking tarzans you call a “liberation front”
Kkkkkkkk I’m dead look tho it’s not a good look to claim oromo clans brother just looking for you stay safe and have a good day

Silence You galla slave, or I’ll sell your sister
Subhanallah brother P*rn is not good for the mind you should seek help
IMG_8560.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts