Question For Vaccinated People

Omg that's ridiculous I'd never get so many vaccinations in a short period.
I am afraid it is either vaccines, or not travelling, and I regularly travel for work. There are many maladies to be wary of in Asia and Africa, esp. folks with diluted genes in the West. And as someone, who hardly ever takes any medication, not even aspirin, no tea, or coffee, I have not had any problems, that which I know of. Al7amdulillah I am healthy, and strong.

no. stop buying into conspiracies.

I would say to not believe whatever the government and media tell you but unlike you I'm content with you believing in whatever it is you believe. I don't get why people like you have to try to push their views. Yes, I think the government and media lie. I don't get why people care. I think they must have some sort of lack of confidence in their naive stance and this is why it bothers them that someone likes me questions these institutions.

I would say to not believe whatever the government and media tell you but unlike you I'm content with you believing in whatever it is you believe. I don't get why people like you have to try to push their views. Yes, I think the government and media lie. I don't get why people care. I think they must have some sort of lack of confidence in their naive stance and this is why it bothers them that someone likes me questions these institutions.
we are not pushing our views, we are pushing facts. Learn the differences. Why would the government invent something to kill people as treatment for something that's already killing people? why not let covid kill them? Vaccines of all kinds are made to protect people against diseases. That's a fact, if anyone believes governments are spending billions on medicine that's supposedly killing people, then they are stupid.

we are not pushing our views, we are pushing facts. Learn the differences. Why would the government invent something to kill people as treatment for something that's already killing people? why not let covid kill them? Vaccines of all kinds are made to protect people against diseases. That's a fact, if anyone believes governments are spending billions on medicine that's supposedly killing people, then they are stupid.

so umm... I'm stupid if I don't trust the government? ok I guess from your view I'm stupid then. I don't trust the government and I'm not getting the vax. why do you care? I think you must lack faith in whatever they injected in you and you're envious that I didn't get any mystery substance injected into me.

Have you had any side effects?
I had random heart palpitations and pain/tightness in my chest for a while - still occasionally do. I also had covid at-least 3 times, and this is one of the listed side effects. So I assume it's from the virus, since I did have other "long covid" symptoms - fatigue, loss of some taste/smell.

Some fever and malaise for my first shot
Second shot no side effects

FB-lT1BWEAk5G7x.jpeg

Have you had any side effects?
dont take it its from the government to track you and implement you into their credit system the vaccine is all a lie look at me i am perfectly fine and i took NOT ONE vaccine the governments lying to you my friend not only that but the tap water you drink , the toothpaste you use to brush and many other things all so the government can make you their little slave ITS COMING THE END IS NIGH THE GOVERNMENT IS COMING!!!

dont take it its from the government to track you and implement you into their credit system the vaccine is all a lie look at me i am perfectly fine and i took NOT ONE vaccine the governments lying to you my friend not only that but the tap water you drink , the toothpaste you use to brush and many other things all so the government can make you their little slave ITS COMING THE END IS NIGH THE GOVERNMENT IS COMING!!!

I didn't take vax but.... I'm pretty calm. other people, maybe conspiracy stuff makes them freak out but.... I'm pretty calm. I'm pessimistic as to where the society is headed but I'm optimistic as to my own future.

the worst any external force from among the creation can do is to kill you. well if they do that, all you have to do is say la ilaha illAllah first and insha'Allah you go to jannah. no need to worry.

Did you also avoid taking childhood vaccines like BCG, DTaP, polio, etc..?

nah i discovered this during pandemic cause i got sick from covid and im still alive without the help of vaccine. its natural selection my friend
Mortality from covid usually affects the elderly and the immunocompromised. For normal people it just presents as a normal cough. I have an old relative who passed away from covid 2 years ago, it's not right to undermine the disease just because you happen to be healthy after infection

Mortality from covid usually affects the elderly and the immunocompromised. For normal people it just presents as a normal cough. I have an old relative who passed away from covid 2 years ago, it's not right to undermine the disease just because you happen to be healthy after infection
nah bro you wont understand this is the matrix the governments little ways of controlling us do you really think all these big pharma's care about you? hell no they are all out there giving random bullcrap to make some cash while in turn helping the government achieve some of their goals did you know the toothpaste you use has fluoride in it? and that crap rots your brain this a perfect example of the selfishness of the government the companies and the entire system overall escape the rat race escape the matrix take the red pill neo.

Trending