Question for the irreligious; does the idea of death bother you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you sponsor him

guv

Glad that you asked, the “God” of the other folks works on recommendations basis. If you are a good jolly old fella, who is misguided into believing in other entities via childhood brainwashing, h/she forgives them. You are a nice bloke too and will keep you in mind too.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nothing wrong with that .
Agnostic is better than being a Islamist like you.
You’re smart more of your family should become gaalo infact somaliland will gain icitiraaf if it becomes an atheist country may Allah remove the light of Islam from your hearts since you worship icitiraaf And queen Elizabeth I heard there’s many of your folks who pray towards Buckingham palace

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Geeljire sanbuur masha Allah you’re a gaal too Alhamdulillah in sha Allah soon your entire tribe will become atheists for icitiraaf in sha Allah

Takbiir

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

:rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why you tryna stick it on somliland like we aint holy isnt the queen of gaals ayan hersi your majeerten sister?
Ayan hersi is just one person this thread alone there’s several Isaac gaals forget about the many Isaac gaal who are on this forum brother spread the icitiraaf atheism amoungst your tribe let’s pray in the next 10 to 15 years most of your tribe become gaalo so you can gain icitiraaf

The only time I feel genuinely happy is when I see Isaac girls marrying ajnabi and When I see a Isaac become a gaal :banderas:

Ayan hersi is just one person this thread alone there’s several Isaac gaals forget about the many Isaac gaal who are on this forum brother spread the icitiraaf atheism amoungst your tribe let’s pray in the next 10 to 15 years most of your tribe become gaalo so you can gain icitiraaf

Huuno qabil is bad for your heart. You need to grow out of this.

Busy with the worldly life but I recently found salvation in Christ. So I am not headed to hell after all :siilaanyolaugh:

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
Nothing wrong with that .
Agnostic is better than being a Islamist like you.
5iXW0ng.jpg

" Ever since I left Islam I've felt like a cadan, I think I have turned into a transracial man. " - Draco Malfoy Somalispot 2k18

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I fear the way I'll die rather than my actual death. Once my system shuts down it'll be exactly like how shit was before I came to life - which isn't so bad.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I’m disgusted by qabil chat but I’m impressed by your knowledge of everyone’s qabil.

I like a man with good memory retention.

:gaasdrink:
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer Isaac are descendants of Babylonian jews I don’t consider them as the same race as me they’re descendants of Kane Isaac and I am descendant of Abel Ismail

I'm more worried about how I'll die than death itself.

Answers and guidance would be nice, but I find Islam (and Arab culture which may be the cause) too weird.

whether you are a gaal or muslim doesn't matter. There are great muslims that i chat to and great gaals. it aint that deep. :manny:. come to your own logical conclusions in life and stir to them. No one would intentionally become irreligious/gaal if they knew islam to be the truth. That would be dumb af. :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending