Question for HAGS, what are your views on Gen Odawaa?

Grimmer

Reer guri
@Galmudug-State

bro be kind and understand, i heard from very good sources farmajo would invite people to lunch with him, then add sixir and capathon kaniin on their drink, then he will wake up 3 hours later and would be shown a naked video of him with a girl doing "massage"

he did sixir, please do not let the boonika divide you

my father told me Mx used sixir in the 1980s when Ogaden was fighting them over kismayo with said barre

OG would read quran before battles as the sixir was very strong

i am very certain they read sixir, please advise hassan to read quran on villa somalia, looks of girls were did evil things to them and abused and orgies and other evil nasty hunter sixir
:ileycry:
Subahanallah what is wrong with you. It’s not that serious akh your hate is too much.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@Galmudug-State

bro be kind and understand, i heard from very good sources farmajo would invite people to lunch with him, then add sixir and capathon kaniin on their drink, then he will wake up 3 hours later and would be shown a naked video of him with a girl doing "massage"

my father told me Mx used sixir in the 1980s when Ogaden was fighting them over kismayo with said barre

i am very certain they read sixir, please advise hassan to read quran on villa somalia, looks of girls were did evil things to them and abused and orgies and other evil nasty hunter sixir
I heard from good sources about the blackmail and turning Villa Somalia into an orgy house. They had secret cameras recording government officials and set up honeytraps

:ileycry:
Subahanallah what is wrong with you. It’s not that serious akh your hate is too much.

I do. Never passionately hated anyone. I wish I could strangle farmajo slowly. He would be my first kill

I watched my uncle qalbidagax seven year old son crying. That changed my life. broke my heart. I hated ahmed madoobe for not not taking every farmajo kin to the KiSmayo beach and feed shark hunter meat. He could have atleast sacrificed a few thousand of them. Ahmed madoobe failed our ethnic group. My people do t believe in revenge.

I vowed I will never be friends with a boonika and Insha Allah if I ever get a chance I will do harm to them. Never do I want to see an OG kid crying again. Never Insha Allah

may Allah one day give me a chance to lead and few drones. Every night I desire to liquidate them.

Sun Tzu said know your enemy and know your self. These are my eternal enemy.

I hope ahmed madoobe asks Hassan to make uncle qalbidagax new pm so he can go on hunter hunting season

oh and next time keep your opinion to your self. Your uncle was never facing attempted murder by a boonika

I heard from good sources about the blackmail and turning Villa Somalia into an orgy house. They had secret cameras recording government officials and set up honeytraps

Yeah bro. Fahad yassin and kulan jiis would trick girls and say I have a job for you. Then would demand the couch treatment and record it then use her as a honey trap

this is the nature of langab. Waa gun langabka. A langab should never ever rule Somalia again Insha Allah

Uff. They sold girls. Drinking. Orgies. Honey trap. Hassan needs to read Quran on the villa before he enters

Balwaan said we could have had earthquake due to haram and fisq and zina

siad barre they say was a hardcore drinker. and would force ministers to bring him their wives. This is why aidid and jees and Gaby’s Aun were nasab enough to teach him a lesson

daqan hunter gatherer. Even their naago are like men. Uff.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Waryada cafis it’s not OG culture to be like this. I still hate you all but cafis. My your abo be punished Insha Allah
They were acting up for 5 years. We all deserve to teach them how it is.

Some time soon they’ll be subjugated peacefully and through dialogue. We can then live together without problem inshallah

They were acting up for 5 years. We all deserve to teach them how it is.

Some time soon they’ll be subjugated peacefully and through dialogue. We can then live together without problem inshallah
Your behind will be subjected. Stay out of Jubbaland affairs and focus on doing niiko for your selected nacas.

I am from both, I have family in Jubbaland and galgadud. The negro ain’t even from Mogadisho but claims it . Hypocrite much:childplease:

There are 3 types of muqdashaawis

1)The clans that banadir birth, the banadiri natives like Me

2) the ones that have been born there or moved in after colonization like Farmajo

3) the ones that the city have fallen in love with(more important the #2) like @bidenkulaha or another example is sheikh shareef whose born in middle shabelleh .

The brother has right to claim it , besides his clan are the majority who fought and kicked ethiopians out of xamar. As a native son of banadir I appreciate his ppl sacrifice , I considered him as a native just like me.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No need, Gen. Bahuuka will be the real general under the failed ATMIS colony.

No need, Gen. Bahuuka will be the real general under the failed ATMIS colony.

Chicago Bulls Lol GIF by NBA

@Galmudug-State

I also heard this from a good source ,
The sixirooles and honey trapping N&n have done this to many somali politicians .

Trending

Latest posts