Qoor Qoor shows his injuries after AS almost killed him

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Mahad Salaad and Mahad Karatay almost killed him but he survived alx! They accuse him of workin with Mudane Farmaajo and Fahad

That wound looks very old lol couldn’t be this past month. Maybe it’s from the 90s heard the guy was gaandheri.

Yeah those injuries are from the 90s when he was chasing marexaan from gedo into Kenya.

I don't know why our confused OP is so fixated with QQ, the man QQ is a notorious soldier from General Aideeds ranks who has bloody history cleansing marexaan from Mogadishu and all of South Somalia.

1696274565930.png

TekNiKo

VIP
Yeah those injuries are from the 90s when he was chasing marexaan from gedo into Kenya.

I don't know why our confused OP is so fixated with QQ, the man QQ is a notorious soldier from Aideeds ranks who has bloody history cleansing marexaan from Mogadishu and all of South Somalia.

View attachment 296796
Qoor Qoor has been baptized in the waters of Nabad iyo Nolol. May he forever reign in Galmudug as long as he keeps Sacad and Cayr in line and cannon fodder for Murusade I am happy
Clutching Dave Chappelle GIF

Qoor Qoor has been baptized in the waters of Nabad iyo Nolol. May he forever reign in Galmudug as long as he keeps Sacad and Cayr in line and cannon fodder for Murusade I am happy
Clutching Dave Chappelle GIF

:pachah1: Walahi you are a disgrace, selling easily all those marexaan victims souls who all died from Qoorqoors hails of bullets from his blood thirsty Technical.

I heard QQ used to have weekly hunting party around Mogadishu knocking down doors asking niggas what region they are from before tying them on a tree for a target practice with his Technical 🎯

TekNiKo

VIP
:pachah1: Walahi you are a disgrace, selling easily all those marexaan victims souls who all died from Qoorqoors hails of bullets from his blood thirsty Technical.

I heard QQ used to have weekly hunting party around Mogadishu knocking down doors asking niggas what region they are from before tying them on a tree for a target practice with his Technical 🎯
IMG_6124.jpeg

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP

He must've been lucky because all of those men who were left without rides all got only so far away from the SNF counter attack, majority of them were found exhausted South of Bardheere after running for days. The lucky ones who stole cars or rode on technicals escaped the ones they left on were found here and massacred. It was a site to be hold just hundreds of dead hutus every mile. Search up Laafo Hawiye and you will see just south of bardheere.