Qatari prospect that could make the league

Captain Yaseen as they call him in Qatar and we know the guy hes Isaaq SM. He is a Qatari citizen just like the other HY football player I forgot his name. God bless him
Thanks for the confirmation his son could be the first Somali to be drafted In the nba teams are hyped about his skills @Mayor wiilka Somali weeye

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
He’s a success story already Mashallah just goes to show what proper training and experience can create the pops put the sons to work

100% the aabo pushed them to be good. Nowadays most prospects have had fathers who were pros. Inshallah the sons reach NBA. Could be first somalis drafted.

We will get one to NBA in 5 years time. I 100% believe in it.

reer

VIP
Yeah Qatar, Saudi (besides Jeddah where Hawyie is the majority) and maybe UAE have Isaac majority, Oman and Bahrain are Darood majority.
theres somalis (from somalia) in bahrain? are they like the ones in saudi?

100% the aabo pushed them to be good. Nowadays most prospects have had fathers who were pros. Inshallah the sons reach NBA. Could be first somalis drafted.

We will get one to NBA in 5 years time. I 100% believe in it.
2025 nba draft is June 2025 he will be eligible for selection let’s see if he declares then he’s already a projected first rounder in that draft class

reer

VIP
Do you mean like citizens? Yes, all Somalis in Bahrain are citizens no iqama or anything unless they came recently.
wow. somalis are practically everywhere. i mean are they as religious and as poor as the ones in saudi? (except the ones with saudi citizenship)

Waryas @Reformed J @Jiron get in here this guy a high level prospect from Qatar I believe his roots are East African he had a standout performance at the Nike hoop summit he plays for basketball without borders and has bonafide nba potential his dad also used to play on the qatari national team

He's Somali and we should wish him for more success and hope to see him in NBA

Trending