Qatar TV reports how they financially helped Somalia gov this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

TooMacaan

VIP
You are so desperate for your word to be on urban dictionary.
:mjlol:

How old are you? We may not resume until I have found out your age.
:kodaksmiley:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not on Urban dictionary already?? Damn, those sjws are slacking...I was sure it'd be on there by now, oh wells:kanyeshrug:
I'm two years older than you lol, but I'm still your senior:ufdup:

I ask for explanations only regarding the Simpsons; thank you for your understanding and accommodation.:wow1:

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
It's not on Urban dictionary already?? Damn, those sjws are slacking...I was sure it'd be on there by now, oh wells:kanyeshrug:
I'm two years older than you lol, but I'm still your senior:ufdup:

I ask for explanations only regarding the Simpsons; thank you for your understanding and accommodation.:wow1:

It's on this website though. I was cracking up after he started speaking. I can't continue
:cryinglaughsmiley:

You are a year older than me, mate. I'm just a late bloomer.
:manny:

What accommodation? My fans stand outside my street not inside.
:drakelaugh:

No problem, grandma. I expect some cookies from you. It best taste good.

Is these how his fans are like?

Sorry but I suggest you read his books again. You might still be stuck in a hyper-reality world.
:camby:

How dare you? Hyperreality is the future.
And Hobbes was a realist and a genius. He saw man for what he truly is, an intelligent animal rather than a lesser god.:birdman:

Human

In the politics section that's exactly what HSM stands for :sass2:

I'm reporting you to the NHS.

This sort of behaviour is pathetic and extremely rude.

I wonder what will happeen if you said that to dedicated SJW's like this.

:drakelaugh:

Human

How dare you? Hyperreality is the future.
And Hobbes was a realist and a genius. He saw man for what he truly is, an intelligent animal rather than a lesser god.:birdman:

Keep saying that to your psyche. There is a reason why Jung and Freud were dedicated to the study of psychology.

I hope that helped eradicate your ego.

:idontlike:Don't do psychology, sorry. And continental philosophy is not my cup of tea. I follow analytical philosophers like Bertrand Russell and Gilbert Ryle.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Somalia will be pressured to take sides but hopefully they'll handle it in a neutral way since you could never know the winners at this stage.

If the gulf of Persia goes up in flames then hopefully "someone" would be too busy to fund Al-Shabaab and could give Somalia a little break from outside influences.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
That report isn't aimed at Farmaajo or Somalia but it's to show the IC that Qatar does nation building instead of funding terrorism which is the accusation.

But if a fragile country as Somalia accuses Qatar/KSA that they fund terrorism, that might nail the coffin. That accusation should have a huge price tag though.

Qatar only forgot to mention that their nation building scheme includes giving political asylum to alshabab terrorists like atom who was behind the maiming and killing of civilians the last 10 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending