Qalbi Dhagax released

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am attacking both of you motherfuckers guun yahee guunta dhashay you are brave when addressing ither darood but docile and subservient when addressing shisheeye:pacspit:

you can accuse marehans of that, i equally karbash all darodos, hawiye, i doors,

for me, it stops at Absame Kuumade, other than that they are all enemies,

i admire your obssesion with this fake thing called daroodnimo,

funny thing is your Mjs race is the first to abondoned darood if it serves their interest,

I am attacking both of you motherfuckers guun yahee guunta dhashay you are brave when addressing ither darood but docile and subservient when addressing shisheeye:pacspit:
4s7X.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
you can accuse marehans of that, i equally karbash all darodos, hawiye, i doors,

for me, it stops at Absame Kuumade, other than that they are all enemies,

i admire your obssesion with this fake thing called daroodnimo,

funny thing is your Mjs race is the first to abondoned darood if it serves their interest,
Alhamdulillah i bare no grudge towards ogaden or mareexan may Allah bless them i wish to see them prosper so you can keep dissing mj women but by he who has my soul in his hand you will never see me diss ogaden or mareexan sisters

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Habar gidir played you just like how they played you off against siad barre qalbidhagax was arrested in galmudug and handed to sanbalooshe who in turn handed him to Ethiopia thats why he lost his job when parliment voted against the move those responsible like sanbalooshe get their comeuppance but keep blaming president farmaajo its clear you have an cuqdad against him due to him being mareexan.

During hassan shiekh administration he went to ddsi and signed and agreement with abdi iley saying onlf obbo is a terrorist organistation and farmaajo is trying to correct tge error made by the previous administration @TekNiKo knows the truth he knows its was galmudug and sanbalooshe who handed over qalbidhagax yet he still harbours a grudge against qalbidhagax cause hes ogaden you two mofo are getting played and you are too dumb to realise ask yourself why was qalbidhagax arrested in galmudug in the first place?

Here’s mahad salaad on behalf of hassan shiekh since he was wasiirka madaxtooyada signed the deal with Abdi iley was labelled ONLF obbo a terrorist organisation
Here’s mudane madaxweyne Abdi iley May Allah be pleased with him exposing the agreement signed by mahad salaad on behalf of president hassan shiekh
Bro you are right I have repented ans Wish Halyeey Qalbidhagax a great success. It was a plot by hu2us to drive a rift between cousins.

Caqli ficana

This is extremely amusing.

Sanbalooshe is Xawaadle and his sub sub sub clan claim to have Darood ancestry/Relations, pretty ironic he sold Qalbi Dhagax out :drakelaugh:
You really can’t make this up :pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts