Qabiilest people

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Go and collect your welfare checks fat lazy bum who lives in his mum'home. Stalks girls online leave Reiko alone, she is not even interest on you. Find job

fatty what do you have to say on the topic. stop reflecting your life and respond to the topic

fatty what do you have to say on the topic. stop reflecting your life and respond to the topic

Find job and stop collecting government check and spare the Somalis in north Somalia of your tribalism and flashing your iPhone at their faces. Let them live their life dirty scum parasite. You will go there in summer to shit your tribalist on them, encouraging more and more to go in danger trips to experience your life style.

waraabe

Your superior
Find job and stop collecting government check and spare the Somalis in north Somalia of your tribalism and flashing your iPhone at their faces. Let them live their life dirty scum parasite. You will go there in summer to shit your tribalist on them, encouraging more and more to go in danger trips to experience your life style.

your people are tribalist. this video proves it. we wont take you seriously naaya. most cuqdad ridden rats

image.jpeg
your people are tribalist. this video proves it. we wont take you seriously naaya. most cuqdad ridden rats

Said the genciode advactor, remember those same people that you killed 400 civilians from them. Now shut up.

The Somaliland occupation forces launched several brutal attacks on villages and towns including Buhodle, the capital of Ayn region of Khatumo State of Somalia between January and February 2011 and 2012 and massacred innocent civilians. These evil forces captured innocent men, women and children and flock them to their notorious slaughter fields where they are tortured before they are brutally murdered. They beat them inhumanely with rifle-buts and savagely and barbarically mutilate the bodies of their captives. They sadistically disfigured victims alive with knives, axes, swords and bayonets. Then, these cowards shred and tre the bodies of the innocent captives with bullets.
heartless criminals cheer callously standing on top of bleeding bodies, broken skulls oozing brains of rotting corpses. Sometimes, the corpses are not buried and left where they were butchered, exposed to the scorching tropical sun to rot and to be eaten by wild dogs, hyenas and rats. At other times, and to further disgrace and humiliate the SSC people, they amass the corpses and bury them in shallow mass graves where flesh eating animals exhume and eat them. The following horrific and gruesome images attest to and indicate what has happened and still happens in the Human Slaughter Fields of secessionist enclave

http://khaatumoforum.org/help-us-stop-somaliland-war-crimes-and-crimes-against-humanity/

waraabe

Your superior
The Somaliland occupation forces launched several brutal attacks on villages and towns including Buhodle, the capital of Ayn region of Khatumo State of Somalia between January and February 2011 and 2012 and massacred innocent civilians. These evil forces captured innocent men, women and children and flock them to their notorious slaughter fields where they are tortured before they are brutally murdered. They beat them inhumanely with rifle-buts and savagely and barbarically mutilate the bodies of their captives. They sadistically disfigured victims alive with knives, axes, swords and bayonets. Then, these cowards shred and tre the bodies of the innocent captives with bullets.
heartless criminals cheer callously standing on top of bleeding bodies, broken skulls oozing brains of rotting corpses. Sometimes, the corpses are not buried and left where they were butchered, exposed to the scorching tropical sun to rot and to be eaten by wild dogs, hyenas and rats. At other times, and to further disgrace and humiliate the SSC people, they amass the corpses and bury them in shallow mass graves where flesh eating animals exhume and eat them. The following horrific and gruesome images attest to and indicate what has happened and still happens in the Human Slaughter Fields of secessionist enclave

http://khaatumoforum.org/help-us-stop-somaliland-war-crimes-and-crimes-against-humanity/
I don't believe that tribalist website. I need another

just last month 40 dhulo killed each other in a interclan fight and they will probably blame Somaliland on that

I don't believe that tribalist website. I need another

just last month 40 dhulo killed each other in a interclan fight and they will probably blame Somaliland on that

People like you are talking about truth, scum bag go and collect your welfare checks. Do not worry we will sue you soon for your crimes.
image.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
So that's from your own experience during 80s ? You want to say that SL people did that in 80s and now blaming Barre for it?

I am telling you your tribe killed each other this month and 40 died. can you bring me evidence from decent source that Somaliland killed 400.

you come here with your fake anti Ethiopia bullshit when you fully support Ethiopia. the video proves your people are the biggest cuqdad filled tribalists. the guy is telling another man to go back to where he came from which is very sick. if darod are told to get out of other cities and told to go bavk home there would be lot of crying

I am telling you your tribe killed each other this month and 40 died. can you bring me evidence from decent source that Somaliland killed 400.

you come here with your fake anti Ethiopia bullshit when you fully support Ethiopia. the video proves your people are the biggest cuqdad filled tribalists. the guy is telling another man to go back to where he came from which is very sick. if darod are told to get out of other cities and told to go bavk home there would be lot of crying

Shut up and go find job, khatumo people had been killed by SL ' soldiers and by people like you who advactor for their genciode and now you are begging for their support. Low IQ bum

waraabe

Your superior
Shut up and go find job, khatumo people had been killed by SL ' soldiers and by people like you who advactor for their genciode and now you are begging for their support. Low IQ bum
you go and get a job
I don't care for khaatumo I believe Somaliland should leave them to it, they are a strain on Somaliland budget. you cant bring evidence of Somaliland killing them though.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Loool, this cat and mouse game never ends

@Canuck, do you still live in the Middle East? You need to introduce me to Zahra Mursal, she's so :lawd:

Status
Not open for further replies.