Puntland will attract diaspora from all somali backgrounds.

Perhaps We Can Be A Becon Of Hope For The Horn Guul Puntland

giphy.gif

I never said that.

SL is far easier for me to invest there but still prefer my home country tbh.
:dead: Just because he's isaaq doesn't mean he's gonna invest in SL. My grandparents are from Hobyo but am I gonna invest there as much as Xamar? Course not. :drakelaugh:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I don't care about FKD shit.

-> You're Isaaq,

and I'm also Cisse.

Still don't care about Somaliland, as I never have never been there and frankly, I don't care about SL.

And when it comes to Natural Disasters,

Puntland is still a very poor country, where corruption and piracy still relevant.

No need to bravado when you exist only because South Somalia is in deeper shit.
Piracy still relevant?. Bring last report of Piracy in PL :reallymaury: .

I'm from puntland not a tribal person, but we should limit south people. Only smart educated south ppl we cant risk our developed state to end up like mogadishi

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
I don't care about FKD shit.

-> You're Isaaq,

and I'm also Cisse.

Still don't care about Somaliland, as I never have never been there and frankly, I don't care about SL.

And when it comes to Natural Disasters,

Puntland is still a very poor country, where corruption and piracy still relevant.

No need to bravado when you exist only because South Somalia is in deeper shit.

Puntland's government is orders of magnitude less corrupt than Djibouti. The government of Puntland is more responsive and more open to criticism. Puntland is creating a bottom up democracy, something Djibouti has failed at for its 44 years.

You also misunderstand the gap in income between Djibouti and Puntland. The average per capita consumption in Puntland is ~$912, while it is $,124 per capita in Djibouti. Puntland also has a higher literacy rate than Djibouti, with literacy at 64% in Puntland and at 53% in Djibouti. Keep in mind that these data are all from 2017.

Djibouti does so bad on these World Bank surveys, that they don't allow the World Bank to disseminate the results. They literally don't allow the World Bank to publish the full household survey!

:mjlol:

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Puntland should only accept its own diaspora. We already got lots of qashins from other regions in PL. Let every diaspora build their own lands.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
With the recent hopes of PIM crushed by the new voting system , Puntland must market itself to be a beacon for Somali diasporas looking to invest in Somalia.

PIM crushed kulaha shows your ignorance about PL tuna boy first off Tiigsi & Taayayn government is a hardcore PL 1st party 2nd biggest opposition in PL horseed is as PIM as old school Migiurtinians :ftw9nwa: If anything 1 man 1 vote removes all obstacles for PIM like elders, the former kacanists, those who grew up in ole haydays of xamar, wadani and opportunist politicians. Young puntites will give their votes to PL 1st group or PIM group!

PL don't need no influx of diaspora who are a huge obstacle to development PL bottoms up approach is for young daljoog puntites to fill leadership roles and be power behind developments they know where or what to focus on unlike diaspora who's there for a paycheck. Cawaale stadium, Garacad port, Burtinle Jariiban Bursalah Eyl roads, PL forensic lab are just some of what daljoog young puntites accomplished last 3 years.

Diaspora should focus on places that urgently need their help places useful for all somalis like Hirshabeele, Bay, which can feed the whole horn or Marca iyo Barawe by preservation of history and culture etc etc and you Tuna boy should focus on maakhir/Khatumo state if anyone needs help its your state let diaspora fix lasqoray port or what ever!

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Puntland's government is orders of magnitude less corrupt than Djibouti. The government of Puntland is more responsive and more open to criticism. Puntland is creating a bottom up democracy, something Djibouti has failed at for its 44 years.

You also misunderstand the gap in income between Djibouti and Puntland. The average per capita consumption in Puntland is ~$912, while it is $,124 per capita in Djibouti. Puntland also has a higher literacy rate than Djibouti, with literacy at 64% in Puntland and at 53% in Djibouti. Keep in mind that these data are all from 2017.

Djibouti does so bad on these World Bank surveys, that they don't allow the World Bank to disseminate the results. They literally don't allow the World Bank to publish the full household survey!

Djibouti is small then Gobolka Bari puntland
Djibouti is tiny place

Niggas need to attack me when I said I only think for my country,
proving my words as they pointed it out that "Djibouti is a very small country, and very very poor!"
-> proving thus my deepest concerns for Djibouti.

By the way,
it's funny to talk about GDP per capita,
1621828766929.png

When your "country" is as "unseen" as Somaliland.

:russ:

1621828819672.png

> 912 dollars per capita in Puntland (estimated 602 dollars in 2017), Nigga's love to defend their tribal land so much that they can even craft their own GDP estimation out of thin (khat) air.

-> Djibouti's GDP per capita:
(according to our local Sspot users, it is estimated to be around 124 dollars. (2017 estimations)

In reality:
1621828931478.png

3414, 92 USD per capita.

Just because you're used to FKD Isaaq Lamagoodles or Southies, with dishonesty and blatant falsehood, it doesn't mean you can do this to me.
Your "country" is "non-existent" your "money" is a lure. If you exist, it's because of Villa Somalia's incapacities to unify and control its own territory.

Of course, Djibouti is poor as hell.
But it's like comparing Somalia's overall GDP to Gaza's (around 3600 USD, against the 400-600 USD for Somalia), they are both poor but Somalia is as poor as South Sudan.

There's a hierarchy and stay in your tribal land.

I never claimed that Djibouti is intact. It has its own challenges that need to CHANGE.
That's why, in my own vision, Djibouti deserves more of my help than land that was made for tribal purposes. I don't support Somaliland as I don't see it as having more meaning to me than Djibouti, despite our shared tribal background.

Would rather support a real cause than something (like Puntland).

Stay in your resentment, I don't care about any of you lmao.*

*Btw, Djibouti's literacy rate ain't 53%
I know this may need some extra effort for a Somali to do (laziness may have some genetical predisposition for Puntlanders),
but it ain't 53% for the overall country's Literacy rate, as estimated in 2003.
But rather 67,9% of the population can read and write (still low, but far from your "stats"), for males, it's around 78% and 58% for the females.

I know this is tempted, you got ONE JOB. You'd think that someone who gave up all of their effort to defend their tribal (shithole) land, can thus make a little bit more (effort) to try to dismiss my original argument,
but even this, you FAILED IT.

You can bravado to your "64%" Literacy Rate, it's still low as f*ck for a country that separated itself from South Somalia since the 90s.

Even at battling with Djiboutians (a small country, with a small population, under dictatorship, without any natural resources, besides the Red Sea), you lost it!

:russ: :russ:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Puntland's overall contribution to the Somalis' reputation:

These guys:

Barkhad-Abdi-ou-l-histoire-d-un-nomme-aux-Oscars-completement-fauche.jpg

A very much thank you,
Puntlanders!

Next time,
give your local fishermen a real job.

:russ: :russ: :russ:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
PIM crushed kulaha shows your ignorance about PL tuna boy first off Tiigsi & Taayayn government is a hardcore PL 1st party 2nd biggest opposition in PL horseed is as PIM as old school Migiurtinians :ftw9nwa: If anything 1 man 1 vote removes all obstacles for PIM like elders, the former kacanists, those who grew up in ole haydays of xamar, wadani and opportunist politicians. Young puntites will give their votes to PL 1st group or PIM group!

PL don't need no influx of diaspora who are a huge obstacle to development PL bottoms up approach is for young daljoog puntites to fill leadership roles and be power behind developments they know where or what to focus on unlike diaspora who's there for a paycheck. Cawaale stadium, Garacad port, Burtinle Jariiban Bursalah Eyl roads, PL forensic lab are just some of what daljoog young puntites accomplished last 3 years.

Diaspora should focus on places that urgently need their help places useful for all somalis like Hirshabeele, Bay, which can feed the whole horn or Marca iyo Barawe by preservation of history and culture etc etc and you Tuna boy should focus on maakhir/Khatumo state if anyone needs help its your state let diaspora fix lasqoray port or what ever!

Please don't fall for his Tuna claims, because he is not, he is a Sheegato from the Ghetto:sass2:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Niggas need to attack me when I said I only think for my country,
proving my words as they pointed it out that "Djibouti is a very small country, and very very poor!"
-> proving thus my deepest concerns for Djibouti.

By the way,
it's funny to talk about GDP per capita,
View attachment 186233

When your "country" is as "unseen" as Somaliland.

:russ:

View attachment 186234
> 912 dollars per capita in Puntland (estimated 602 dollars in 2017), Nigga's love to defend their tribal land so much that they can even craft their own GDP estimation out of thin (khat) air.

-> Djibouti's GDP per capita:
(according to our local Sspot users, it is estimated to be around 124 dollars. (2017 estimations)

In reality:
View attachment 186235
3414, 92 USD per capita.

Just because you're used to FKD Isaaq Lamagoodles or Southies, with dishonesty and blatant falsehood, it doesn't mean you can do this to me.
Your "country" is "non-existent" your "money" is a lure. If you exist, it's because of Villa Somalia's incapacities to unify and control its own territory.

Of course, Djibouti is poor as hell.
But it's like comparing Somalia's overall GDP to Gaza's (around 3600 USD, against the 400-600 USD for Somalia), they are both poor but Somalia is as poor as South Sudan.

There's a hierarchy and stay in your tribal land.

I never claimed that Djibouti is intact. It has its own challenges that need to CHANGE.
That's why, in my own vision, Djibouti deserves more of my help than land that was made for tribal purposes. I don't support Somaliland as I don't see it as having more meaning to me than Djibouti, despite our shared tribal background.

Would rather support a real cause than something (like Puntland).

Stay in your resentment, I don't care about any of you lmao.*

*Btw, Djibouti's literacy rate ain't 53%
I know this may need some extra effort for a Somali to do (laziness may have some genetical predisposition for Puntlanders),
but it ain't 53% for the overall country's Literacy rate, as estimated in 2003.
But rather 67,9% of the population can read and write (still low, but far from your "stats"), for males, it's around 78% and 58% for the females.

I know this is tempted, you got ONE JOB. You'd think that someone who gave up all of their effort to defend their tribal (shithole) land, can thus make a little bit more (effort) to try to dismiss my original argument,
but even this, you FAILED IT.

You can bravado to your "64%" Literacy Rate, it's still low as f*ck for a country that separated itself from South Somalia since the 90s.

Even at battling with Djiboutians (a small country, with a small population, under dictatorship, without any natural resources, besides the Red Sea), you lost it!

:russ: :russ:

Don't take it from me take it from the World Bank that conducted the survey LOOOL!

The findings of the EDAM 2017 provide evidence on these two objectives. Results show that while the average Djiboutian spends a little over 200,000 Djiboutian Francs (DF), about US$1,124, annually on consumption, there is enormous variation across households: the poorest 10 percent spend on average around 40,500 DF each year (about US$228) while the richest households, i.e. the top 10 percent, consume about 672 000 DF, or about US$3,775 (Figure 1). It is thus crucial that the government’s objectives of increasing income per capita do not lose sight of the gains that could be achieved through an inclusive economic growth.

While the Vision’s objective to improve the human development indicators face serious challenges, there is evidence that the country has been doing a good job at improving educational outcomes. Results from EDAM 2017 show that literacy rate remains low at 53 percent

https://blogs.worldbank.org/arabvoi...e-base-inform-public-policy-dialogue-djibouti

Why do reer mudug claim Bosaso so heavily? Warsengali closest town is Ceelayo which is right next to Bosaso. We are already the third largest in Bosaso and have been pivotal in the growth of Bosaso.

Reer mudug should focus on Galkacyo which Harti from all over Puntland spent lives to defend, instead of hating on us.

Almost 1/3 of Djibouti's total population lives in Balbala. This is Djibouti after 44 years of independence.

How is this possible, they literally live in one city and get a budget nearly 4X Puntlands. Yet Djibouti still looks like a giant refugee camp??? Where does 1 Billion per year dissapear to , i don't understand.