Puntland will attract diaspora from all somali backgrounds.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Don't take it from me take it from the World Bank that conducted the survey LOOOL!

https://blogs.worldbank.org/arabvoi...e-base-inform-public-policy-dialogue-djibouti

:mjlol:

> Blog
> one source,
> while I brought multiple sources.

What's this article's source?

1621845030334.png

Ok dude.

Not only you can't prove me that Djibouti's GDP per capita is lower than your "country" 's GDP,
but you took a blog as a source,

while here are other sources of Djibouti's national GDP per capita:

(from your friends; the Wolrd Bank)

And see the clear evolution of our current Economy, from the mid-80s to now.

Even a survey from Trading Economics,
Djibouti in 2015 had a GDP per capita of 1579 dollars.

Far from the "124 dollar/per capita".

And out of all the retarded you posted,
you can't already address your retarded arguments.

So what about your stats about Djibouti's Literacy rate?
Why did you lied about them, Puntlander's expert?
Because of tribal sentiment?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Almost 1/3 of Djibouti's total population lives in Balbala. This is Djibouti after 44 years of independence.

Never said that Djibouti was rich.

I adressed of all these "arguments" from retarded like you.

Comparing Puntland to Djibouti is like comparing Gaza to Somalia.

Gaza doesn't exist, yet they have a better GDP per capita than Somalia.
They have better industries than Somalia.
They have a better future than Somalia.

Yet, both are poor as hell.

Just because Djibouti is poor doesn't mean that Punanilanders are at our levels.

Your literacy rates are lower than ours,
Your GDP per capita is lower than ours,
Your "country" isn't even recognized as a country (while niggas bash SL, you are worse than them),

You can always rejoice that your local Sheick has built another Hotel near an empty Tuulo,
don't compare your dusty non-Existent, with a poor economy, poor infrastructure.

In all metrics, your "country" doesn't deserve to be a country.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
How is this possible, they literally live in one city and get a budget nearly 4X Puntlands. Yet Djibouti still looks like a giant refugee camp??? Where does 1 Billion per year dissapear to , i don't understand.

Average "Puntland" town:

1621845656009.png

Niggas think they have the audacity to criticize while you had 30 years to build something, as you having a 1) more numerous population than Djibouti, 2) with better geostrategical place and natural ressources.

Stay humble,
you don't exist.
If it weren't Djibouti (in 1999),
a would still be in war.*

*Wait, they are already in a war.
:russ: :russ: :russ:

Hello there,
So we all know Somalia has been unstable since 1991 (30 years already) but recently we have seen some progress like the 2011 government that is still there today and some stability in Mogadishu.
There are still many problems but overall compared to 10 or 20 years ago, it's much better (at least from what I can see).
But when will the country become stable? I'm not talking about wealth but just a government that controls the whole territory has its own army, healthcare etc... (like Kenya to be precise).

All prayers for Punanilanders who are so insecure about their shithole that they need to attack a country with > 1,000,000 inhabitants, without any resources,
which achieved to be independent and secure.

Unlike Somalia's biggest producers for Pirates and Bakhrad Abdis.

:russ::russ:

Attachments

• 1621845598236.png
    1621845598236.png
    614.7 KB · Views: 58
Never said that Djibouti was rich.

I adressed of all these "arguments" from retarded like you.

Comparing Puntland to Djibouti is like comparing Gaza to Somalia.

Gaza doesn't exist, yet they have a better GDP per capita than Somalia.
They have better industries than Somalia.
They have a better future than Somalia.

Yet, both are poor as hell.

Just because Djibouti is poor doesn't mean that Punanilanders are at our levels.

Your literacy rates are lower than ours,
Your GDP per capita is lower than ours,
Your "country" isn't even recognized as a country (while niggas bash SL, you are worse than them),

You can always rejoice that your local Sheick has built another Hotel near an empty Tuulo,
don't compare your dusty non-Existent, with a poor economy, poor infrastructure.

In all metrics, your "country" doesn't deserve to be a country.
His whole point is that despite Somalia going through a civil war and no access to outside support on the level of Djibouti, its not all that better than a federal state in Somalia.

Djibouti has been relatively peaceful since it’s inception and is still very poor and it’s capital not all that better than xamar with all it’s security risks.

Your people have no reason to live in a shithole, I mean what excuse y’all have? :drakewtf:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
His whole point is that despite Somalia going through a civil war and no access to outside support on the level of Djibouti, its not all that better than a federal state in Somalia.

Djibouti has been relatively peaceful since it’s inception and is still very poor and it’s capital not all that better than xamar with all it’s security risks.

Your people have no reason to live in a shithole, I mean what excuse y’all have? :drakewtf:

Like nigga, like nigga,

like having less than 900,000 inhabitants,
Like nigga, like nigga,
Like having less natural ressources, less manpower than Somalia.

I never refused the critics saying that Djibouti should've been in a better state right now.
But we are in a state of Dictatorship (from a retarded "president").

Puntland and Somaliland had their autonomy a little over 25 years.
They are still poorer than Djibouti.

I don't brush away the fact we waited for so long, but you have to understand Aptidoon's regime didn't even have any progress at all, his' main doctrine was: " to stay peaceful, unlike our neighbors" (a very passive political doctrine that held most Djiboutians under the poverty line for decades!!). Despite my hatred for IOG, in the last 15 years, we've made great strides in our development.

And Age/of Independence of a country doesn't mean they'd achieve something.

Somalia = 60 years of independence,
still poor as hell.
Was poor as hell before the Civil war.

Ethiopia (never colonized), and just 2 decades ago, they were poorer than Eritrea.

Everything can change, and I still have hopes for Somalis as a whole.
But my original point was: I don't invest in tribal land. Somaliland/Puntland = tribal based governements. You can't own or buy without having to be a certain clan. It goes against my personal beliefs, that's it.

But niggas got mad and wanted to "show" me how poor Djibouti is.
While, in the process of discarding my arguments, they proved me right.

Djibouti is still very poor, poorly managed and it deserves better investment.

Peace.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Like nigga, like nigga,

like having less than 900,000 inhabitants,
Like nigga, like nigga,
Like having less natural ressources, less manpower than Somalia.

I never refused the critics saying that Djibouti should've been in a better state right now.
But we are in a state of Dictatorship (from a retarded "president").

Puntland and Somaliland had their autonomy a little over 25 years.
They are still poorer than Djibouti.

I don't brush away the fact we waited for so long, but you have to understand Aptidoon's regime didn't even have any progress at all, his' main doctrine was: " to stay peaceful, unlike our neighbors" (a very passive political doctrine that held most Djiboutians under the poverty line for decades!!). Despite my hatred for IOG, in the last 15 years, we've made great strides in our development.

And Age/of Independence of a country doesn't mean they'd achieve something.

Somalia = 60 years of independence,
still poor as hell.
Was poor as hell before the Civil war.

Ethiopia (never colonized), and just 2 decades ago, they were poorer than Eritrea.

Everything can change, and I still have hopes for Somalis as a whole.
But my original point was: I don't invest in tribal land. Somaliland/Puntland = tribal based governements. You can't own or buy without having to be a certain clan. It goes against my personal beliefs, that's it.

But niggas got mad and wanted to "show" me how poor Djibouti is.
While, in the process of discarding my arguments, they proved me right.

Djibouti is still very poor, poorly managed and it deserves better investment.

Peace.
Iam revoking your isaaq card.:gucciwhat:
giphy.gif

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
No one finna go punaniland cept MJs and ppl whos relatives live dere anyone else goes banaadir :pachah1::russ:
People whose regions are dysfunctional go to Mogadishu cause they have nowhere else to go. This is what you would be wearing in Puntland.

EI4ZPwEWoAAjK7L.jpg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It is my place nigga and I dare you to change it. Hobyo my place and so is xamar nothin finna change that :heh:
You are from Cadaado, formerly Ximan and Xeeb and now Galmudug. Federalism is knocking on your door. Your job is to attract investment and attend local meetings like this.

unnamed.jpg

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Why do reer mudug claim Bosaso so heavily? Warsengali closest town is Ceelayo which is right next to Bosaso. We are already the third largest in Bosaso and have been pivotal in the growth of Bosaso.

Reer mudug should focus on Galkacyo which Harti from all over Puntland spent lives to defend, instead of hating on us.

A Tuna IDP that fled erigavo claiming Bosaso and doing kala saar saar MJ yaab its a first :jcoleno:

FB_IMG_1618898991000.jpg

Go unite nux cumar iyo dubays or adan siciid iyo reer garaad you tunas can't even share towns with eachother or use SL to beef eachother.. BOSASO IS MUDUG AND MUDUG IS BOSASO kaga yar maakhiri
:camby:

A Tuna IDP that fled erigavo claiming Bosaso and doing kala saar saar MJ yaab its a first :jcoleno:

View attachment 186286

Go unite nux cumar iyo dubays or adan siciid iyo reer garaad you tunas can't even share towns with eachother or use SL to beef eachother.. BOSASO IS MUDUG AND MUDUG IS BOSASO kaga yar maakhiri
:camby:
Whole areas of Bosaso are warsengali lol, Ofcourse reer mudug are threatened since they live with constant alshabab attacks.

Tucking_Fypo

سلطنة مجرتين
VIP
Whole areas of Bosaso are warsengali lol, Ofcourse reer mudug are threatened since they live with constant alshabab attacks.
Idiot tuna who do you think protects Bosaso who's troops do you think are stationed in the mountains around Bosaso? Yaab an IDP claiming other people's towns while his own shidan is being annexed or Erigavo tunas claim as their capital they get slapped when seen with maakhir flag bal xage kaa heshay xiniinyaha Bosaso sheegashadeeda:snoop::chrisfreshhah:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Average "Puntland" town:

View attachment 186273

Niggas think they have the audacity to criticize while you had 30 years to build something, as you having a 1) more numerous population than Djibouti, 2) with better geostrategical place and natural ressources.

Stay humble,
you don't exist.
If it weren't Djibouti (in 1999),
*******a would still be in war.*

*Wait, they are already in a war.
:russ: :russ: :russ:

All prayers for Punanilanders who are so insecure about their shithole that they need to attack a country with > 1,000,000 inhabitants, without any resources,
which achieved to be independent and secure.

Unlike Somalia's biggest producers for Pirates and Bakhrad Abdis.

:russ::russ:

This is a good view of Garowe, the Somali city with the best human development indicators. Djibouti should strive to build a single town like Garowe.
:yousmart:

Trending

Latest posts