Puntland VP To Tour Las Anod After 16 Years

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We have no say in dhulbahante political affairs as Absame but it makes sense for harti to have another maamul goboled if galnus can have one. Trust me giving dhulbahante the lead will put off a lot of burden from pl shoulders. You won’t be competing with somaliland anymore those budgets will go into developing deserving pl towns that need it. Khatumo will also be stable and focused on developing their lands without having to worry about their leaders running between pl/sl.
It will also be a big win for Somalia as a whole because the secessionist will be dealing with a lot more pressure that’s close to them which will have them begging for a place in the federal system.

So Dhulbahante walked into jigjiga to resolve a clan conflict was the intention, waxayba soo noqdeen iyago wada midaysan as Khatumo and ur telling me absame had no influence? war anagu carur manahin ok, stop insulting ppl intelligence. Ma waxad ka naxdeen our geographic strength as Harti being 1/3 of Somalia, 220,000 SQ KM, 50% of the coastline?

So Dhulbahante walked into jigjiga to resolve a clan conflict was the intention, waxayba soo noqdeen iyago wada midaysan as Khatumo and ur telling me absame had no influence? war anagu carur manahin ok, stop insulting ppl intelligence. Ma waxad ka naxdeen our geographic strength as Harti being 1/3 of Somalia, 220,000 SQ KM, 50% of the coastline?
Bowe you need to support Khatumo as an independent maamul you don’t have the budget to keep dhulo sub clans. I know Khatumo will have hard time being accepted at the federal level but if they play their cards right and harti like mj and warsangeli use their influence in the federal elections they will have a banaadir like benefit or even a full maamul goboled status.

Harti is 1/3 of Somalia one of the most landheere nation in Somalia but Absame is 1/3 of all somali weyn green mountains full of riverine and grass. Boowe yaa nagu qaldeysa maseerka muxuu yahy aa laga dareemin boowe.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Bowe you need to support Khatumo as an independent maamul you don’t have the budget to keep dhulo sub clans. I know Khatumo will have hard time being accepted at the federal level but if they play their cards right and harti like mj and warsangeli use their influence in the federal elections they will have a banaadir like benefit or even a full maamul goboled status.

Harti is 1/3 of Somalia one of the most landheere nation in Somalia but Absame is 1/3 of all somali weyn green mountains full of riverine and grass. Boowe yaa nagu qaldeysa maseerka muxuu yahy aa laga dareemin boowe.

U do not control all Somali region, your Beesha Dhexe only status, ur the largest but you do not own 100%, ur surrounded and want to push such thing on PL also. Hartis have largest gobol in SR in it's hand, 220,000 SQ Km of Puntland, don't get me started on JL. Yes this shocks and hurts you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Bowda-dheer we will help khatumo only after such time a PL united is discussed and analyzed for it's strength, weakness, opportunity, threats, benefits, losses with cool minds.

If after such time a PL united is no longer possible, we will hand our 3 Senators out of 11 to Dhulbahante, while Isaaq must hand in their 3 extra senators. That 6 senators will be split with Warsangeli. Where-as the lower parliament is 4.5 anyways not districts yet.

U do not control all Somali region, your Beesha Dhexe only status, ur the largest but you do not own 100%, ur surrounded and want to push such thing on PL also. Hartis have largest gobol in SR in its hand, 220,000 SQ Km of Puntland, don't get me started on JL. Yes this shocks and hurts you.
Whoaa ditoore I think you missed your evening pills. This was about Khatumo I don’t know why you think it’s in Absame interest for dhulbahante to developers their Khatumo project and get rid of the sl ambition for good.
All somali region comes under Absame every single tuulo an Absame soldier has a kid. Don’t get me started on my native jubaland.
Ditoore your kacaan ideologies have ruined any sense of common sense. Puntland doesn’t have the pockets, time and energy to keep 15 dhulbahante subclans with each 300 tekniko tanks and madafiic. Mj has only 4 subclans armed to the teeth all of dhulbahante are armed and dealing with a whole dir government supported by jabuuti. I think it’s better Khatumo flourishes only them dhulbahante can keep all of them in check not mj and not isaaq.

@Gadhwayne I am against this war, it has no real political objective for either side.

The guy who wants to clean out Isaaq, Raxanweyn and even the Irir says no war. Yes just surrender all you non Jabartis no war

@Gadhwayne u guys should not call yourself a military, u fight with buildings, women, children, elderly u fight with everything but soldiers. Fuley xaar wayn.

Axmed Garaad warlords lik Cabdi Madoobe temporarily ended peaceful democracy under Somaliland in the Jaamac Siyaad town of Laas Caanood and youre blaming naive Isaaq soldiers for trying to defend Jaamac Siyaad. I said from the beginning that Isaaq soldiers shouldnt defend Jaamac Siyaad's peaceful democracy under Soomaliland because I knew qabiilists like you would blame Isaaq for defending democracy

These ppl say MJ is fuley, U never ever hear MJ fighting with elderly, buildings, women, children or any un-armed civilian. All that fuleynimo waxaa lagu arka hawiye iyo isaaq.

Isaaq still controls thousands of square miles former Jabarti territory who is the fulay that cant reconquer his land

Even though I disagree that Isaaq had any bad intentions in LC, lets remember waxaa laga murmayaa inay hablaha LC ku noolaanlahaayeen nidaamka dimuqraaddigaa uu SNM. There is no arguements about warlords like Cabdi Madoobe attacking democracy in Isaaq territories because we know he cant no Jabarti can even enter Shiikh Jabarti's hometown of Xiis without Isaaq permission and youre talkinga about who is fulay

Take your calaacal about Haawiye to the Irir confederation dont tell Isaaq what Haawiye did to MJ

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The guy who wants to clean out Isaaq, Raxanweyn and even the Irir says no war. Yes just surrender all you non Jabartis no war

Axmed Garaad warlords lik Cabdi Madoobe temporarily ended peaceful democracy under Somaliland in the Jaamac Siyaad town of Laas Caanood and youre blaming naive Isaaq soldiers for trying to defend Jaamac Siyaad. I said from the beginning that Isaaq soldiers shouldnt defend Jaamac Siyaad's peaceful democracy under Soomaliland because I knew qabiilists like you would blame Isaaq for defending democracy

Isaaq still controls thousands of square miles former Jabarti territory who is the fulay that cant reconquer his land

Even though I disagree that Isaaq had any bad intentions in LC, lets remember waxaa laga murmayaa inay hablaha LC ku noolaanlahaayeen nidaamka dimuqraaddigaa uu SNM. There is no arguements about warlords like Cabdi Madoobe attacking democracy in Isaaq territories because we know he cant no Jabarti can even enter Shiikh Jabarti's hometown of Xiis without Isaaq permission and youre talkinga about who is fulay

Take your calaacal about Haawiye to the Irir confederation dont tell Isaaq what Haawiye did to MJ

We r no longer sending our military anymore, enuff is enuff. All we did was dis-arm, arrest, and common thugs fleeing, this is the jurisdicton of Police. U r not worth a military response from today on-ward, tarikh ku gashay weeye illa yowmul qiyaama 'operation jama kadiye'

Warya you lost 9 tanks to us kkkkkkk. I remember you guys were boasting about capturing saabuun but we made you the laughingstock of all of Somaliweyn in the end.

Sheekada waxay mareeysa Hawiye vs Darood, that's the last showdown. @bidenkulaha
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Warya you lost 9 tanks to us kkkkkkk. I remember you guys were boasting about capturing saabuun but we made you the laughingstock of all of Somaliweyn in the end.

Sheekada waxay mareeysa Hawiye vs Darood, that's the last showdown. @bidenkulaha
Monday Night Raw Reaction GIF by WWE

Start the hashtag in twitter. #Operation Jama Kadiye. Every generation of Somalis will know what that means till yowmul qiyaama.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Haye markaad AS ka guuleysataan inshallah waa ino balan

This Operation Jama Kadiye level is up there or surpased even G-TOWN war in 93, it's going down in the history book for sure. Harti kids will be asking in 20-30 years adigu halkee kaga jirtay dagaalki jama kadiye. @Libaax-Joore tarikhda si qoro so u explain to your children children when u r an awoowe.

Read Sewing Bee GIF by The Great British Sewing Bee

@DR OSMAN Puntland VP was in LA the same week Somali Land started shelling LA. This is an interim administration and the garaads themselves said no one is going back. I’d prefer two Harti states next to each other but will see what the Harti Isims decide in their next grand meeting.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@DR OSMAN Puntland VP was in LA the same week Somali Land started shelling LA. This is an interim administration and the garaads themselves said no one is going back. I’d prefer two Harti states next to each other but will see what the Harti Isims decide in their next grand meeting.

We don't have any real conflicting political state building idealogy problem. All I said let's at least respect the wishes of the founding Isim in 98, who left us all better then were we were regionally and even nationally.

For their sake, we should hold talks about the power-sharing in PL as that seems to be brought up a-lot. If it doesn't get settled, then yes the next best option for me then is a Khatumo state with a Harti security alliance of course. As long as Somalia is a zoo, im very against any Harti splitting and standing on his own, waa arin aad uu fudeed. When Somalia isn't a zoo, I don't mind then.

Do u want to be like Marehan oo darod lagu diray for 30 years? he has to stand on his own in GM and Gedo, waa ku degdegay, aragti xumo also, his playin the lonewolf among a sea of wolves. That's what the cadow want, in harti sidas loo kala jarjaro oo ka bacdi la wada cuno 1 by 1. Dont think inay jecel ku gaban kkkkk

Last edited:

Trending