Puntland vice president arrives in Togdheer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
Oh shit so it used be mini Kakuma?

Just say MashaAllah, don't give us the evil eye.

x6kcbd.jp

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If his clan was relevant in DDSI he would know that. We have our own Woreda (Harshin).

His people don't.

Hartasheekh is larger than QabriBayax btw.
x6kcbd.jp

Kebribeyah alone is shared. SM own the eastern side of it and it's grazing/farm lands. :ftw9nwa:

Cumar

VIP
Bro they insulting a woman, saying she got aids, their own tol at that. What type of raagnimo is that? MX were taught to hurt men not women

:susp:

There is one rule on this website if your clan ain't relevant, stay out of it.

If an Idoor gets involed in your FKD, let me know and I'll discipline him.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
So what's your reason for secession? Wallahi these ppl are fucking retarded. Why do you preach secession every chance you get? I don't even blame you, you're a fucking inbred retard, were your parents 1st cousins?

There is a history behind it. However, there are benefits for recognition and Somaliland would be so much better state today if they're a recognized country. Somaliweyn is beautiful but I doubt it will happen abti.

Cumar

VIP
We were talking about refugee camps. So tell me when was Harti Sheikh the biggest refugee camp in the world?

Probably in the late 80's after the Hargeisa bombings obviously. It's a permanent town now though.

Unless you think google images is lying now. :kodaksmiley:

Btw, what is your degaans in DDSI? I'd like to know. Since we are on the topic anyways.

So what's your reason for secession? Wallahi these ppl are fucking retarded. Why do you preach secession every chance you get? I don't even blame you, you're a fucking inbred retard, were your parents 1st cousins?

I don't do first cousin marriages
Like you fulay - HY are irrelevant

Horta why did you post the pic
Of your feminine wrist with
The SL bracelet

:pachah1:Now ur pro union
Cos A HA is president? But
You suck cumars dick all
Day everyday on here--
The irony

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Probably in the late 80's after the Hargeisa bombings obviously. It's a permanent town now though.

Unless you think google images is lying now. :kodaksmiley:

Btw, what is your degaans in DDSI? I'd like to know. Since we are on the topic anyways.

Afweyne was long gone in 2004 though :pachah1::pachah1:

There is a history behind it. However, there are benefits for recognition and Somaliland would be so much better state. Somaliweyn is beautiful but I doubt it will happen abti.

What is the reason for secession? The civil war? Borders written by Brits? Sxb I'm sorry but I don't get sucked into groupthink. I believe in clan borders, end of.

Cumar

VIP
@AarHawd_7 Are HA cowards for fleeing Hargeisa in '88 bombings?

Don't tell me that's gonna be your next argument. :snoop:

I can understand Mano to Mano sxb. I don't care anyways, it's all banter. Since I don't know the details of inter Isaaq affairs. But be easy wjth the women sxb. They are still naago

:manny:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
What is the reason for secession? The civil war? Borders written by Brits? Sxb I'm sorry but I don't get sucked into groupthink. I believe in clan borders, end of.

Clan borders make sense in the past like medieval and early modern period but today we live in the modern world so we need a state. I love Somaliweyn too but it's very unlikely so Somaliland is the only solution.

Cumar

VIP
Afweyne was long gone in 2004 though :pachah1::pachah1:

Yes, but Hartasheekh became permanent settlement in the early-mid 90's. Couple hundred families leaving in 2004 doesn't change that.

It is close to Jigjiga, and Qabribayax and right on major Hawd travel routes. We are a trading people after all :rejoice:

Cumar

VIP
I can understand Mano to Mano sxb. I don't care anyways, it's all banter. Since I don't know the details of inter Isaaq affairs. But be easy wjth the women sxb. They are still naago

:manny:

You are right, I have no issues with your folk on here. :manny:

Let's just let by-gones be by-gones.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Yes, but Hartasheekh became permanent settlement in the early-mid 90's. Couple hundred families leaving in 2004 doesn't change that.

It is close to Jigjiga, and Qabribayax and right on major Hawd travel routes. We are a trading people after all :rejoice:

We will flood into Jigjiga and establish a neighbourhood inshallah and get our own mayors. They can't keep holding us any longer and we'll take over Kebribeyah and establish the biggest Woreda in Fafan zone.

@MeetMeInLuuq don't listen
To this loser

There's no rules on this site
Concerning FKD

It's ironic cos he gets involved
In fkd with the MJs aganist
My ppl

:siilaanyolaugh: This niglet thinks
He runs the site check his
Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.