Puntland sends delegation to meet state minister of Ethiopia.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
It is shameful that Puntland does something like this. Ethiopia always tries to undermine Somalia, Puntland can reject this mooryaan HSM gov, but playing on Ethiopia's hands is not the wya.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
It is shameful that Puntland does something like this. Ethiopia always tries to undermine Somalia, Puntland can reject this mooryaan HSM gov, but playing on Ethiopia's hands is not the wya.
What's shameful about making economic deals with this one concerning mainly Garacad- Ethiopia corridor? Do you want PL to sit and wait for handouts from people who block IC funds meant for PL and certificate/ scholarships for students just because we don't agree on something.

PL will make economic deals with anyone boowe. Self sufficiency is the goal so we can leave the begging bowl behind.

Laftagareen is a good dude who’d probably get hounded by Hassan if ENDF wasn’t there to protect him. So there’s no Ceeb for him. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Your native Cabudwaaq is planning to give Ethiopia a military base. Shouldn't that be your immediate concern? Do you see Puntland, giving up its land to Ethiopia? This is about TRADE.

Let me guess, you are a Kacaanist? Would you be so kind as to collect your uncle Farmaajo, who is in Garowe right now, pretending to be Pro Federalism?

Thanks
I’m not a kacaanist or even marehan, in fact I’m anti Kacaan. I’m more pro federalism than Kacaan but this type of federalism practised in Somalia is divisive and completely undermines the central government.

I’m not a kacaanist or even marehan, in fact I’m anti Kacaan. I’m more pro federalism than Kacaan but this type of federalism practised in Somalia is divisive and completely undermines the central government.
PL doesn't recognize the central government so there's nothing to undermine.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Don't worry man, miss puntite queen sees the kacaan around every corner :icon lol:

I’m not a kacaanist or even marehan, in fact I’m anti Kacaan
:russ: :russ: :deadrose:
Happy Happiness GIF by The Ringer

She loves to accuse every mx being kacaanist , she probly notice your name thought u was reer diini :mjhaps:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Ethiopia is the america and Israel of the Horn of Africa. Always looking for conflicts with its neighbors. Always trying to destabilize its neighbors.

when us embassy called Addis Abeba Finfine they critiqued that. But they themselves make deals with separatist from Somalia