Puntland Regional Roads, Highways & Bridges Thread

Manzana

𐒖 π’šπ’’π’˜π’‚π’—π’† 𐒖𐒒𐒆 π’ˆπ’‚π’‡π’™π’’π’Œ π’π’šπ’’π’‚. PIM.

Manzana

Manzana

Garowe to Galkacyo road from above.

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
Is there a way to make an interactive map of Puntland or all of Somalia where we can slowly but surely keep adding all the roads that keep getting built? It would be nice to a have an eagle's eye-view to keep coming back to and see all the new routes being developed.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Oh no puntite queen, my worst fears and im expecting your venom. They just laid gravel and pocketed the road money difference.

No road base to even measure the 'thickness' and not even bonding 'agent' to bring the gravel together like beautiful 'bitumen tar' becuz it's to expensive 4 these tuugo. When siyad was around, if a road was built it lasted 50 year and lots of rain cycles like the national highway, now this is what we have with no siyad. I thought they wud use some trickery at least and cheat on the road base and present to the ppl something that looks like a road but 'weak base' that will fall apart with rain and heavy load. Xataa xishoodki laga tagay. If we r cheating on infrastructure, imagine the quality of other industries or future industries.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jidka Garacad-Jigjiga dhamaystirka laamiga qabridahar ilaa Wardheer oo laami saarid kaliya u hartay, iyo dhismayaasha bakhaarada dekedda qalalan oo la dhamaystiray dhan qabridahar.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Jidka 30ka Garowe.

FB_IMG_1681992360452.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
#Sawiro Duqa degmada mudane Qardho Cabdi Siciid Qaal, xubno ka tirsan golaha deeganka degmada iyo maamulka shirkada dhismaha ee Albaashid ayaa maanta kormeeray wadada cusub oo laga hirgaliyay xaafada wadajir kaas oo dhererkiisu gaarayo 1km.
Ujeedka kormeerkan ayaa ahaa in maamulka degmada iyo masuuliyinta fulinaayay dhismaha in ay hubiyaan tayada wadada iyo in loo fuliyay sidii loogu talo galay.
Duqa degmada iyo xubnaha golaha deeganka ayaa ku bogaadiyay shirkada albaashid in ay ilaalisay tayada wadadan cusub, oo si casri ahna ay u qaabeysay

341143654_741863040972436_1295706536236723353_n.jpg

341256467_6160861447322720_7821339987571610729_n.jpg

341480913_621630636055520_6876227904287757038_n.jpg

341170193_773290020981147_7375656103188328263_n.jpg

Manzana

Oh no puntite queen, my worst fears and im expecting your venom. They just laid gravel and pocketed the road money difference.

No road base to even measure the 'thickness' and not even bonding 'agent' to bring the gravel together like beautiful 'bitumen tar' becuz it's to expensive 4 these tuugo. When siyad was around, if a road was built it lasted 50 year and lots of rain cycles like the national highway, now this is what we have with no siyad. I thought they wud use some trickery at least and cheat on the road base and present to the ppl something that looks like a road but 'weak base' that will fall apart with rain and heavy load. Xataa xishoodki laga tagay. If we r cheating on infrastructure, imagine the quality of other industries or future industries.

I love this kind of news, we need to go after every development and make sure it's done properly.

Trending