Puntland regional president Abdiweli Gaas in trouble as MPs set for a vote of no confidence motion a

Status
Not open for further replies.
I support all that screw those seperatist reclaim out people from them before UAE or some other country uses SL as a boxing ball against Somalia and recognize them.

Get all of Khaatom and Saanag and Sool :fittytousand:

no we will remain a state..

also lets not forget galaydh brought over a force of somaliland in gobolka sool

you guys will probably get massacred

no somaliland and puntland military should enter gobolka cayn

also if i am not mistaken no confidence motion is when the president has to pick new ministers??

Not sure how to feel about this :hmm: Is he pro Somaliweyne? :mugshotman:

Cabdiweli Gaas was the Prime Minister of Somalia before he became the President of Puntland. He came into the job (Prime Minister) with a very impressive resume and was a good Prime minister. Since he became the President of Puntland he has been subject to a number of allegation, all of them without proof. He is very definitely pro Somaliweyne.

I don't know how I feel about this either.

also if i am not mistaken no confidence motion is when the president has to pick new ministers??
It's when the Parliament says they no longer believe in the current President's ability to lead and calls for him to resign.

Either build a large political & Military entity in SSC and get rid of the enemy from Hargeisa, or let the big boys do job. No offense but you guys are just in the way. If Las Anod was inhabitted by Warsangelis, Puntland would've occupied it along time ago, problem is too many flip flopping dhullos. We dont want to kill you we want to kill isaaqs just get out of our way

Cabdiweli Gaas was the Prime Minister of Somalia before he became the President of Puntland. He came into the job (Prime Minister) with a very impressive resume and was a good Prime minister. Since he became the President of Puntland he has been subject to a number of allegation, all of them without proof. He is very definitely pro Somaliweyne.

I don't know how I feel about this either.

You are forgetting the fact that he back-stapped Farmaajo and was accused of corruption :comeon:

If he so into Somaliweyn why is talking about a military base in Puntland with Qatar without the federal government oversight? :ivers:

Either build a large political & Military entity in SSC and get rid of the enemy from Hargeisa, or let the big boys do job. No offense but you guys are just in the way. If Las Anod was inhabitted by Warsangelis, Puntland would've occupied it along time ago, problem is too many flip flopping dhullos. We dont want to kill you we want to kill isaaqs just get out of our way

why don't you fix bosaaso before killing isaaqs? puntland is always under attack by terrorist and militas. Fix your government.

why don't you fix bosaaso before killing isaaqs? puntland is always under attack by terrorist and militas. Fix your government.

"Militia" you quote are funded by Somaliland. We already cut off the head of the snake in the Galgala mountains. Al-Shabab is more or less been defeated in Puntland, and we have agreed a deal with Galmudug regarding the border with the Hutus. Bosaso is still the economic and commercial powerhouse of Somalia. Our development in road projects, afforestation projects, building schools, universities, libraries and Dams. Puntland is home to the biggest and most efficient telecommunications company in Somalia and recently Garowe succeeded in a project to create a Hybrid power plant combining Solar & Wind energy providing more than 30% of energy in Garowe. We did all this and you Dhullos are still debating who should receive the next bribe from Somaliland

Last edited:
it's really sad,

Cabdiwali gas is the best thing to have happened to Puntland,
Reformed, education,health,Finance and the ministries,

compared to faroole -1 minitser had 70+ deputy ministers under him, just to please clans and the opposition.

The only major income Puntland receives -is from Bosaso port, there is high season and a low season.

Too many hungry civil servants,the army,ministers,Mps,and the list goes on, and less money to distribute - everyone wants to get paid.:faysalwtf:. + whether you Einstein,professor highly educated or have a vision -the Somali Political system will bring you down to the level of qabyaalad politics, 4.5 and etc.

Last edited:
it's really sad,

Cabdiwali gas is the best thing to have happened to Puntland,
Reformed, education,health,Finance and the ministries,

compared to faroole -1 minitser had 70+ deputy ministers under him, just to please clans and the opposition.

The only major income Puntland receives -is from Bosaso port, there is high season and a low season.

Too many hungry civil servants,the army,ministers,Mps,and the list goes on, and less money to distribute - everyone wants get paid.:faysalwtf:. + whether you Einstein,professor highly educated or have a vision -the Somali Political system will bring you down to the level of qabyaalad politics, 4.5 and etc.

You speak truth brother.

That is why we need one-man one-vote elections and maybe follow the Somaliland model. have a upper-house that represents the clan.

The govenor, not President because we only have one President at time should be directly elected by the people.

It is the only fair way to reduce the effect of clans :manny:

You speak truth brother.

That is why we need one-man one-vote elections and maybe follow the Somaliland model. have a upper-house that represents the clan.

The govenor, not President because we only have one President at time should be directly elected by the people.

It is the only fair way to reduce the effect of clans :manny:

Definitely brother I agree with you completely -we need a strong system, we can't go on forever on a circle.

This quote came to my mind - perfect description of Somali Politics.

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." - Albert Einstein

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I support all that screw those seperatist reclaim out people from them before UAE or some other country uses SL as a boxing ball against Somalia and recognize them.

Get all of Khaatom and Saanag and Sool :fittytousand:

Not happening :siilaanyolaugh:

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Not happening :siilaanyolaugh:
It will happen soon enough. We will all be one country. Puntland, Jubaland, Somalialand, Galmudug, and Mogadishu will finally become one people again. We will be one of the strongest countries in Africa in 20 years InshaAllah!
farmaj0-png.13787

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending