Puntland Parliament speaker visit PL army station near ceerigaabo

Poor MJs are trying to safe their asses in garowe that's why puntland is always destabilizing Eastern sanaag. A very peaceful region which doesn't need any military conflict. Somaliland Will never ease the pressure on garowe. No matter how hard you try to flirt with us in sanaag. We don't want any war with our warsangeli citizens. We would rather launch rockets into the heart of garowe.

Poor MJs are trying to safe their asses in garowe that's why puntland is always destabilizing Eastern sanaag. A very peaceful region which doesn't need any military conflict. Somaliland Will never ease the pressure on garowe. No matter how hard you try to flirt with us in sanaag. We don't want any war with our warsangeli citizens. We would rather launch rockets into the heart of garowe.
"Warsangeli Citizen" Yeah Have You Boots On The Ground
:chrisfreshhah: :chrisfreshhah: :mjlol::mjlol:

Yes in garowe , you can't breath. I don't need to create civil war in my own land. If puntland military drills is genuine they should meet us in tukaraq not in sanaag. πŸ˜€
Tukaraq Why Nothing But Our Harti's Are There In Garowe You Do Nothing But Entertain Us Perhaps Now That We Are Making Moves In Saanag We'll Capture That Waarabe I'm Sure He'll Make An Poem Like The Other Guys

:mjlol: :mjlol: :hemad:

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Why are you so obsessed with MJ? MJ this MJ that, naagtada miiye ka wasen??

Warsangelis don’t want you tho, did you think they were cheap like farastinis 🐎 they didn’t take part of your qashin elections as well.

Why are you so obsessed with MJ? MJ this MJ that, naagtada miiye ka wasen??

Warsangelis don’t want you tho, did you think they were cheap like farastinis 🐎 they didn’t take part of your qashin elections as well.

The topic is about sanaag a place I own but you have nothing to do with it , so who is obsessed with who ? Every somali in this forum and their fathers knows that MJs are the ones who are obsessed with isaaq .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
The topic is about sanaag a place I own but you have nothing to do with it , so who is obsessed with who ? Every somali in this forum and their fathers knows that MJs are the ones who are obsessed with isaaq .
How’s your mother in Galkayo?

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
The topic is about sanaag a place I own but you have nothing to do with it , so who is obsessed with who ? Every somali in this forum and their fathers knows that MJs are the ones who are obsessed with isaaq

β€œyou own?” Khat head, Reer warsangeli already rejected you, MJ is in badhan as we speak, besides typing from your keyboard in your council estate/public housing in London what can you do about it??

β€œyou own?” Khat head, Reer warsangeli already rejected you, MJ is in badhan as we speak, besides typing from your keyboard in your council estate/public housing in London what can you do about it??

There is no problem between us and warsangeli. The problem is between the republic of jsl and puntland , my military is based one hour drive from your capital. I don't know why are you running to badhan. I a place no body is in control except warsangeli. If you want real war with somaliland don't involve with warsangeli. You know our address is www.tukaraq/yooacada.Deni backyard.com. πŸ˜€

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
There is no problem between us and warsangeli. The problem is between the republic of jsl and puntland , my military is based one hour drive from your capital. I don't know why are you running to badhan. I a place no body is in control except warsangeli. If you want real war with somaliland don't involve with warsangeli. You know our address is www.tukaraq/yooacada.Deni backyard.com. πŸ˜€
Lol, come to garowe then.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
No one wants to be part qaat aaddict Community:hillarybiz:.

Lol, come to garowe then.

Here is the thing unlike lasanod which is our country , we are not interested to take over garowe! Somaliland moved closer to garowe just to position itself within the capabilities of it's artillery . Your leaders knows this that's why they avoid to Make any noise in eastern sool. There is nothing more humiliating if your enemies can destroy your capital .

Afro Asiatic

Afrocanada
Here is the thing unlike lasanod which is our country , we are not interested to take over garowe! Somaliland moved closer to garowe just to position itself within the capabilities of it's artillery . Your leaders knows this that's why they avoid to Make any noise in eastern sool. There is nothing more humiliating if your enemies can destroy your capital .
Hahaha β€œcountry” kulaha Hahahha 🀑

It's funny how these MJs are trying to create fitna between warsangeli and isaaq in sanaag when they are obviously afraid to deal the isaaqs stationed near garowe. When somalis say majerten are cowards but clever It's true πŸ˜€ .

Trending