Puntland names new Director of Puntland Security Forces (PSF)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@FBIsomalia this is a big wake up call for reer PL that their biggest enemy isn't Kebab terrorists but the wannabe dictator Farmajo. Deni should declare his candidacy for federal presidency now and fight Farmajo inside Mogadishu

I didn't read this until NOW LMAOOO. Kulaha ha la wareejiyo baabuur been ah.:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:LMFAOOOOOO.

I knew this was gonna happen. Deni's fat egotistical brain is so predictable. But even I didn't predict how shameless he is. Not even new terms but face saving in the way of transferring fake vehicles :drakekidding:. Wallahi you can't make this up.
I previously mentioned that the US warned Deni against attacking PSF. Only new thing is the threat of sanctions. Deni also can't use PMPF. Would have been better if he accepted the 13 months salary agreement but he thought he had military power. Now the military option is out of the window. Wonder if he will go and sign the agreement after he adds some face saving terms kkk.

We now expect Dictator deni to boycott elections since he can't get the seats. :pachah1:

:damn:

Lmfao.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
@FBIsomalia this is a big wake up call for reer PL that their biggest enemy isn't Kebab terrorists but the wannabe dictator Farmajo. Deni should declare his candidacy for federal presidency now and fight Farmajo inside Mogadishu
Xarmaajo under his nose Alkabab became active again. They collect tax and governor xamar.

Both our enemy's and we will win inshalla.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
An expert Somali analysis predicted this would happen

Recall what I said about Deni's management of Puntland Senate; specifically remember what I said about the treatment of Juriile.
2. JURIILE WILL BECOME THE POLITICALLY DEFINING RESULT FOR FEDERALISM.

Few people even noticed and less even know him, but JURIILE is an individual institution in Puntland and National politics. He was the chief intellectual, "elder statesman" representing Puntland in Parliamentary systems since Abdullahi Yusuf. He was a Senator co-leading Puntland delegation with Faroole.

Until this moment. Deni did not even include him in the LIST despite all lobbying efforts. Just like that, Juriile was sidelined and discarded in these Mafia appointments they call "Senate elections."

Yet Deni nominated and reappointed Fsroole EVEN THOUGH he and Faroole have an even worse relationship and with the controversy within Faroole's clan about his renomination for the seat.

Why?

Faroole is Mohamud Saleebaan/MJ, the same as Deni but JURIILE is Dashiishle of the Harti.

This is the bellwether of this entire "election season."

It will illuminate a lot about both the illegitimacy of this process AS WELL AS what comes to define what informs the legitimacy of "Federalism."

This issue will reverberate in Boosaaso, in Bari, in Puntland and Somalia's faux "federalism."

REMEMBER THE NAME JURIILLE!

This was bound to reverberate to Boosaaso after all this
Matt Bryden and Sahan/Rashid Abdi like to say Farmaajo broke elite contract which is beyond the fierce opposition.
In correct, Somalia did not have an elite contract at any point. It did not have an informal "gentlemen's agreement"for understanding how to navigate the process. Somalia state building has always had a donor driven ad hoc process to achieve an arbitrarily set guideline/milestone that coincided with some grand yearly development scheme where local Somali actors were mere spectators kept in line by threats/capitulation./list]
Where there was an actual elite contract was in Puntland ever since Abdullahi Yusuf wing of former SSDF militarily defeated the Mohamed Abshir Hamaan wing allied to Arta militarily then led by Jama Ali Jama.
The elite compact said that Majerten wing is dominant and is essentially the only military actor. They in concert with their Intellectual thought leaders were blessed in marriage by the Elders who have since acted as judge and arbiter.
The elders have been called in many times
Make peace btw Abdullahi Yusuf and Cadde Muuse
Solve the issue between Abdullahi Yusuf and Faroole
Solve the issue when Ciise Maxmuud and Cumar Maxmuud clans mutinied, etc etc etc [/quote]
Deni is the first man in Puntland leadership to break the elite contract.
Puntland's elite contract is that a concensus comes from within the system and then that Consensus is the position of the Puntland President towards Somalia.
Deni arm twisted the Puntland Parliament to get rid of Doobo Darood violently... Strike 1 and against a non-Majerten important to Bosaaso
Deni conducted the Senate parliament like he was Ahmed Madoobe owing poeer only to Kenyan tanks and targeted the eliteest of the elite Juriile...Strike 2 and again against a non-Majerten again important to Boosaaso
Deni tried to consolidate a still family run type of armed force as a show of force to prepare total ownership of Bosaaso's elections...Strike 3 and this time against a very important military brass within his Majerten very important to Boosaaso
The Elders have called themselves this time and the verdict they gave is not about Gen Diyaano, it is about Deni.
They decided enough was enough and they had to intervene to place a check in front of Deni
Any action Deni takes now against that order from the Elders is in direct contravention of the Elite Contract that legitimized the very relevance of the leadership in Garowe over Puntland.
It is important to add that Boqor Burhan has made his very title as King as the Guarantor of the Elite Contract in Puntland.
Essentially Deni has been sanctioned in a very public and embarrassing way
This sanction is the same sanction the Elders placed before Jama Ali Jama when he wanted to drag Puntland into Arta against the consensus of the Elite Contract.
I can tell you no matter how much Debi huffs and puffs he knows from Boosaaso down and Gaalkacyo up, Puntland militias will dethrone him in Garowe if he does not obey the Elder's and especially Boqor Burhan's check placed in front of him about stopping and acceding once again to the importance of the Elite Contract.
Which means he is essentially a lame duck.
If he does not obey, I assure you Deni will be violently dethroned just like was done to Jama Ali Jama.

But he lost in 2019 and the next election in 2024 Ciise Mohamud will expect to have the state presidency I think
He lost marginally and the current local elections his party came at the top and with his conflict with Deni the MJ elders took his side so the next elections he will be the future president of Buntilan

^ Is he Ciise Mohamud? Only they will get elected in 2024 I'm convinced!

He lost marginally and the current local elections his party came at the top and with his conflict with Deni the MJ elders took his side so the next elections he will be the future president of Buntilan

PL unofficially has a single term limit and the state presidency has thus far been rotating between 3 branches of Mohamud Saleban hence I expect only Ciise Mohamud to take charge in 2024

Why do you think that?

I'd like to be wrong but history tells me they are set to have their turn and probably they expect to have one of their own become president. This rotation system has its advantages too since it creates stability and prevents one man dictatorship in your state

Status
Not open for further replies.