Puntland has the dumbest reporters in Somalia

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Minister tries to explain a simple constitutional provision, fails. Tries again, fails. Imagine how dumb these people are. Their IQs are probably below 80.

Hilmaam

Standin on bihness
VIP
They want sensational snippet and to catch him slipping to get clicks and views. Social media and 24/7 news media very toxic

I actually like local reporters, and find them rather direct, if widly unruly. Sadly most are young lads and lasses with no training or understanding of basic civics.

As for the Minister, I thought he quoted the Article in question along with the relevant section correctly, no? Or is my Somali so bad he might as well have been speaking Aramaic?

He was misogynistic addressing the lady reporter.

-----------------------
Article 48, section (6):
The date for each election shall be determined by the Electoral Authority, but it shall NOT be:
a) Less than two (2) months, nor
b) More than four (4) months BEFORE the end of the period of the elected functionaries.

End of elected period in Jan. 8th, therefore election could be held between Nov. 8th and May 8th.

I actually like local reporters, and find them rather direct, if widly unruly. Sadly most are young lads and lasses with no training or understanding of basic civics.

As for the Minister, I thought he quoted the Article in question along with the relevant section correctly, no? Or is my Somali so bad he might as well have been speaking Aramaic?

He was misogynistic addressing the lady reporter.

-----------------------
Article 48, section (6):
The date for each election shall be determined by the Electoral Authority, but it shall NOT be:
a) Less than two (2) months, nor
b) More than four (4) months BEFORE the end of the period of the elected functionaries.

End of elected period in Jan. 8th, therefore election could be held between Nov. 8th and May 8th.

Very misogynist and disgusting. He looked her up and down and said "Uu kaadi GABAREEY", as if she is not allowed to address him.

We need laws against weak males like this.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
He's being dragged in the comments, as he deserves. He is unprofessional and needs media and sensitivity training SMH.

Yes, as a feminist I was offended by that.

You have to admit these people are dumber than a bag of rocks. They literally cannot follow a two step argument. I was hoping Mohamed Salh would explain article 44 section 6 of the constitution but he does not seem to care much at this point. He used to provide detailed analysis but he is chasing views now.

Abaq

VIP
Yes, as a feminist I was offended by that.

You have to admit these people are dumber than a bag of rocks. They literally cannot follow a two step argument. I was hoping Mohamed Salh would explain article 44 section 6 of the constitution but he does not seem to care much at this point. He used to provide detailed analysis but he is chasing views now.
As a feminist ku lahaa. Nacalla 🀣

GemState

36/21
VIP
I was thinking about this actually. North Korea demonstrates that no matter how bad history goes and how focked up a country’s polity is, the IQ component will still make itself felt.

The distortions of a command economy make NK poorer than Kenya/Senegal but they nonetheless managed to build a modern state, however dystopian it is.

Most of the 3rd world just seems so fragile in comparison, and takes decades just to get them pulling in 1 direction if 1 thing goes wrong

Some people are really just built different I guess.

Abaq

VIP
Wife beater Ogaden

The rumours will not let up. Abaq always comes running when there is a hint of respect towards women.

In my single days the most misogynist men that approached me, one was OG and another man who was raised with them. Yaab, I hope it is not widespread.
My wife is a queen and is treated as such. I’m still not a feminist tho

Trending

Latest posts