PSA to wiilasha Sspot: Beware of Snapchat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I thought you were all for Somali boys getting set up
Lol, unlikely ally

This is him trying to cope with his trauma of being a victim of man rape. He obviously can't talk about it openly with us and just share details.

This is him trying to cope with his trauma of being a victim of man rape. He obviously can't talk about it openly with us and just share details.

We can see where you're sick head is at, fakkit. No wonder you always looking for an argument or trying the attention of the other dudes on here. :susp:

VixR

Veritas
Wait...so these girls are luring men to be raped and robbed by other men. La hawla.

Why not just go to a gay bar, and rob on your free time with the bonus prospect of serving time in male rape institutions (jail) when caught. I guess it must be a two birds one stone manifestation.

Wait...so these girls are luring men to be raped and robbed by other men. La hawla.

Why not just go to a gay bar, and rob on your free time with the bonus prospect of serving time in male rape institutions (jail) when caught. I guess it must be a two birds one stone manifestation.

Lol, I think the rape part is just an ATL twist to the whole thing. I doubt malis would ever do that. The real danger is getting robbed or, worse, killed.

A lot of these kids are on the craziest cocktails of drugs these days and are out for blood. They also know Somalis follow the 'no snitch' rule to the T, and hence the probability of them getting away with it all is very high. :wow:

These youtes need to be careful and stop inviting strange girls they have never met to their homes. It might just save their lives. :damedamn:

This is why you don't invite strangers to ur house!

:deadosama::dead:

Loooooooool@oyster robbing. :damn:

After ur phone and wallet an oyster card is the most valuable thing a mugger can take, especially the free under 16 yrs old ones. People r gaajo nd savage here, they'll steal anything

"Listen blud, top up my oyster init"
urmston-robbery.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

After ur phone and wallet an oyster card is the most valuable thing a mugger can take, especially the free under 16 yrs old ones. People r gaajo nd savage here, they'll steal anything

urmston-robbery.jpg

Looooooool

I can't believe this.

It's hard out here for mandem :damn:

Merca

Inactive.

urmston-robbery.jpg
I don't know why but I get the feeling you're from Bristol :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending