Proud to be a Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
In a age where holding onto faith is like holding onto hot coal, I can never say, that I'll ever be lenient towards the forces that wish to destroy this beautiful tradition, Allah created all of them, and in him I have faith and reliance. :rejoice:

I agree :vncu2n5:

Although I wouldn't say that we are really at the point of holding on like a coal because alhamdulilah we practice our faith across the world, we have masjids in gaalo countries and we can give dawah freely in the streets without being arrested or worse. Of course it is absolutely awful in some places e.g. the rohingya in burma but I think for the most part we're fine. I'm oversimplifying it but the hadith is talking about the day of judgment

In a age where holding onto faith is like holding onto hot coal, I can never say, that I'll ever be lenient towards the forces that wish to destroy this beautiful tradition, Allah created all of them, and in him I have faith and reliance. :rejoice:

Masha'Allah, I've always felt blessed to be born into the true faith....:banderas:

Your so cute :damn:

You already know.. :ufdup:

Times are gonna get more tough and filled with fitnah especially in the UK.

Stay strong my fellow UK somalis muslims :friendhug:

Let's just hope we die muslim. Walahi this scares me a lot. Imagine being a devout muslim all your life and right before you die you become a gaal. Allahum ya muthabit Al qoloob thabit qalbi cala diink

Let's just hope we die muslim. Walahi this scares me a lot. Imagine being a devout muslim all your life and right before you die you become a gaal. Allahum ya muthabit Al qoloob thabit qalbi cala diink

Walaahi Have you heard the story of Barsisa from Bani Israel ?

That story till this day scares me... Imagine dying while bowing down to Shaytan after a whole life of being a devout worshipper to Allah..

Genie

The last suugo bender
Please watch this for a spike in your imaan truly amazing. Also make sure to subscribe they work really hard for those videos thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending