Proof Xaliimos/Women LOVE DANGEROUS MEN (or code word Bad boyz)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Killer of Lula - has been bombarded with Love letters and proposals from Xaliimos. This phenonmen is also popular in America- Serial Killers used to get thousand of letters from women loving on them.

Isn't this PROOF that nice guys will eat xaar? :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I never understood why a subtype of women would like violent men or criminals. Are they not concerned that they could be a cold case or, at the very least, harmed? Or does the individual being behind bars give them the illusion of safety?

I never understood why a subtype of women would like violent men or criminals. Are they not concerned that they could be a cold case or, at the very least, harmed? Or does the individual being behind bars give them the illusion of safety?
I think it may be primal, men with a propensity for violence are somehow better protectors in their minds. It’s probably the reason why women are instinctually more attracted to bigger stronger men.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I think it may be primal, men with a propensity for violence are somehow better protectors in their minds. It’s probably the reason why women are instinctually more attracted to bigger stronger men.
Not necessarily. It means one is impulsive and possibly threatens your future personal safety. Someone can still be formidable because they can defend themselves but are not violently prone. Strength or size doesn't imply one has a propensity toward violence, either. And even a physically unimposing man could present a threat.

Not necessarily. It means one is impulsive and possibly threatens your future personal safety. Someone can still be formidable because they can defend themselves but are not violently prone. Strength or size doesn't imply one has a propensity toward violence, either. And even a physically unimposing man could present a threat.
killing women doesn't make you strong as well its pathetic imo go fight a nigga your size

NidarNidar

Punisher
Numerous studies have shown that women in their fertile window prefer men exhibiting higher aggression as short-term partners, since it may serve as a signal for better genetics/security.

The non spiritual man/woman is essentially just a slightly more intelligent animal.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Sophi get out of here. U know damn well the answer to your question

:chrisfreshhah:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The non spiritual man/woman is essentially just a slightly more intelligent animal.

1715555935247.png

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Numerous studies have shown that women in their fertile window prefer men exhibiting higher aggression as short-term partners, since it may serve as a signal for better genetics/security.
Aggression is one thing; a history of perpetrated violence with a criminal record is altogether quite different. That's a flaming red flag that one should not ignore.
Sophi get out of here. U know damn well the answer to your question

:chrisfreshhah:
No, I don't. Inform us how prison bae is worth the penmanship. :childplease:The only thing keeping you safe is him caged. I doubt he's worth the effort. I know you're fond of the brooding Heathcliff from your beloved Wuthering Heights, but I don't think you want to end up dangling from a meat hook in an underground deli somewhere, which is more likely with a serial killer.

“better protectors in their mind” he killed his previous partner who he was supposed to protect.
Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aggression is one thing; a history of perpetrated violence with a criminal record is altogether quite different. That's a flaming red flag that one should not ignore.

No, I don't. Inform us how prison bae is worth the penmanship. :childplease:The only thing keeping you safe is him caged. I doubt he's worth the effort. I know you're fond of the brooding Heathcliff from your beloved Wuthering Heights, but I don't think you want to end up dangling from a meat hook in an underground deli somewhere, which is more likely with a serial killer.

Sophi

Youyr Wuthering Heights reference has triggered me nayaa. Lets drop the debate and continue to avoid each other. :susp: