Prominent al-Shabaab commander linked to multi-million businesses in Kenya

Status
Not open for further replies.
A prominent Kenyan al-Shabaab commander is suspected to be running multimillion-shilling businesses in Nairobi from his hideout in Somalia to finance the terrorist group, the Nation can reveal.

Security sources say Ahmed Iman Ali, also known as Abu Zinira – the fugitive who graduated with an Engineering degree from Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology before joining al-Shabaab – has been operating the businesses through proxies.

The businesses include boutiques, go-downs, and makeshift stalls dealing in second-hand clothes and shoes, as well as a nursery school.

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/al-sha...ng-businesses-in-nairobi/1056-3343992-otpv5y/

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Reminds me of that Eye in the Sky movie, those sleeper cells in Nairobi are too damn obvious

Hubble

VIP
If you believe this excuse to shut down Somali businesses (big and small) and 'confiscate' their wealth, then you have a lot to learn sonny. A new mall opened in Eastleigh and they're livid because that means the numerous attempts to shut down Eastleigh by giving it an international bad image, hasn't worked. Somali Kenyans, I salute you. Despite being the most picked on community in Kenya, you've made something out of yourselves to the point where the majority can only envy you and write spiteful things about you. This anti terror shit has been a godsend to xenophobic governments.

If you believe this excuse to shut down Somali businesses (big and small) and 'confiscate' their wealth, then you have a lot to learn sonny. A new mall opened in Eastleigh and they're livid because that means the numerous attempts to shut down Eastleigh by giving it an international bad image, hasn't worked. Somali Kenyans, I salute you. Despite being the most picked on community in Kenya, you've made something out of yourselves to the point where the majority can only envy you and write spiteful things about you. This anti terror shit has been a godsend to xenophobic governments.

The Kenya is the most corrupted country in the world http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/how-widespread-corruption-is-hurting-kenya/

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP

Nothing good ever comes out of Somali Sijus, they breed terrorism.

maestro

Cultural revolution
They are just looking for excuses and want to defame Somalis after they have been completed dominated in business by us. This story is most definitely 100% fake.

The clueless xoolo Somalis in Kenya need to wake up and see what these Fufus are doing to them and their businesses with propaganda like this :snoop:

Ps: You won't see them talking shit about Indians who literally use them like donkeys in Nairobi but it's become very easy for them to talk shit and mess with Somalis. Time to keep them in check.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
They are just looking for excuses and want to defame Somalis after they have been completed dominated in business by us. This story is most definitely 100% fake.

The clueless xoolo Somalis in Kenya need to wake up and see what these Fufus are doing to them and their businesses with propaganda like this :snoop:

Ps: You won't see them talking shit about Indians who literally use them like donkeys in Nairobi but it's become very easy for them to talk shit and mess with Somalis. Time to keep them in check.

Or the Chinese that banned bantus in their own country, these bantus are idiots, Somalis are not going anywhere they are neighbors, and Somali business in Nairobi alone pays 30 percent of the city tax I heard.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Or the Chinese that banned bantus in their own country, these bantus are idiots, Somalis are not going anywhere they are neighbors, and Somali business in Nairobi alone pays 30 percent of the city tax I heard.

Imo Somalis are the idiots getting pushed around by these Bantus when Indians Arabs and Chinese make them worship them.

If they were real they would've made All of Kenya their own personal toy by now but they are just stupid fuley people with absolutely no ambitions. 30% of Nairobi's economy (maybe even more) comes from Somalis yet they are treated as second class citizens there and get bullied around by the fufus smfh.

Somalis in Kenya make my blood boil :pacspit:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Imo Somalis are the idiots getting pushed around by these Bantus when Indians Arabs and Chinese make them worship them.

If they were real they would've made All of Kenya their own personal toy by now but they are just stupid fuley people with absolutely no ambitions. 30% of Nairobi's economy (maybe even more) comes from Somalis yet they are treated as second class citizens there and get bullied around by the fufus smfh.

Somalis in Kenya make my blood boil :pacspit:

Really? You know bantu mentality inferior mentality when it comes to those non Somali u mentioned.

An idiot would not control the largest Comercial district in Nairobi though. :wow1: By the way i have seen Somalis fight back many times.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
There is 2 somalis in kenya the ones who are real inhabitants of kenya(nfd) and the somali from somalia (niarobi)
the ones with the money in kenya are somalis who came post 91 the nfd somalis are uncle toms:manny:
My advice move your business back to your country:manny:

@Freebanz why dont they do this. Imagine if our leaders started a campaign like that. Telling all somalis in kenya to pull their money out and come somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending