President of Ministry of Commerce And Industry of Oman Visits Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could somewhat understand your reasoning but this is too far.
Nacas foqol nacas, kulaha Somalia is for Somalis.

An Arab salax born and raised in Somalia is more Somali and has more right to the nation than 19 year old Warsame who is from the West and can't speak a lick of af Somali. GTFO with that shit.

Just as long as it works both ways, and I can claim their territories in Hadhramaut, Mahra and Socotra.:yousmart:

A Puntite has more in common with a Meheri than a Hawiye.

I have Carab Saalax maternal lineage as do many of us similarly, Carab Saalax have MJ and Daarood maternal lineage.

Hartis moved to Oman and were welcomed by the Meheri. Harti in Oman hold high positions in society, commerce and government alike.

We have a very long history of intermarrying, trading and settling with each other.

Btw, Meheri are PROTO-ARABS, they have their own language- Mahrah. They even look different to other Arabs.

Leave us out of your nonsense Irrir Zumaale and worry about your own history.

Daarood (Jeberti) live in Eritrea, Djibouti and the rest of the horn, our relationship with the Arab peninsula shouldn't come as a surprise. We're not landlocked laangaab.
The mehri language is related to other semitic languages
You are more related to arabs than to hawiye?:mjlol:

Fardowsa is cancer for trolling, but calling your fellow Somalis "dirty Hutus" is perfectly fine?:draketf:
They will go that far to say I am a cancer to the country....
But if a thread turns into a qabil war, they will happily divide themselves...
How does what I said even make it bad for Somalia? As if not treating Arabs right is the reason we are in a mess:kodaksmiley:

Btw, Meheri are PROTO-ARABS, they have their own language- Mahrah. They even look different to other Arabs.

@Prince Abubu Some part of this bootyclapping species will go as far as dividing semites by looks so they have more of a base to claim them

SemiteQueens acting like the difference between mehris and arabs is like a chinese and an indian:kodaksmiley:

@PuntiteQueen their language is not related ro ours, sorry:manny:

@Prince Abubu Some part of this bootyclapping species will go as far as dividing semites by looks so they have more of a base to claim them

SemiteQueens acting like the difference between mehris and arabs is like a chinese and an indian:kodaksmiley:

@PuntiteQueen their language is not related ro ours, sorry:manny:

When did I say the Meheri language is related to the Somali language?
You need to work on your comprehension skills.

I was talking about Daarood and Meheri relations, something that does NOT concern you.

When did I say the Meheri language is related to the Somali language?
You need to work on your comprehension skills.

I was talking about Daarood and Meheri relations, something that does NOT concern you.
Girl your Somali, I dont care about your relations

Mehri are foreign to you, talk about your cushitic sisters in the horn

"a bunch of arabs in somalia" this has absolutely no respect for the Puntland arab salaax minority. Do you ever step back and think to yourself "wow i really am an insufferable piece of shit".

Why is she inserting herself into our business? :mjlol:
Shaqo la'aan.

This is what happens when your own history is lacking.

I am Daarood Jeberti whose people happen to live in Somalia.

Why are you not happy with your people? Are you lacking in number? Significance?
Your quite a qabilist arent you

Youre Somali, stop trying to make yourself sound exotic, theres nothing wrong with being Somali

You are not related to xabesh jebertis either, who are you foolingn

You are not related to Arabs or mehris either then:mjlol:

You must think you are exotic:mjlol:

Your issue stems from self-image issues. That's very obvious. Are you exotic kulaha. loool

Meheri, or any other group is not special to me or other Puntites. They exist and we exist and we also co-exist in several countries.

What's next?

Are you going to have a tirade about skin-color?

Ilaahay ha ku caafiyo yareey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts