President of Eritrea: "Somalia doesn't exist", "we want Somalia to revive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
He has a lot of nerve. His own population wont exist at the rate they're migrating to Europe. Focus on Eritrea and it's mass exodus.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He has a lot of nerve. His own population wont exist at the rate their migrating to Europe. Focus on Eritrea and it's mass exodus.
Eritrea & Somalia are both fighting Ethiopian supremacy and we have that in common. They were brave enough to fight against them and they won, whilst we lost due to divisions and by accepting our humiliation.

The West is attacking Eritrea through their "weapons of mass migration" plot, which is why their population is dwindling at such a rapid rate. He was stating nothing but facts so I don't know why you needed to insult him. It was only yesterday when Siad Barre were training Eritrean rebels, now look at us.

Last edited:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
He has a lot of nerve. His own population wont exist at the rate they're migrating to Europe. Focus on Eritrea and it's mass exodus.
Are the numbers really that high? In the UK the Eritrean population is pretty low, less than 20k. They must all be in Germany or something.

We can use Eritrea as a temporary ally in the fight against ethiopian supremacy. Once we regain Somali galbeed & NFD, we can turn our attention towards Eritrea & despose of that miserable dictator. If we play our cards right, we can have Somali supremacy in HOA/East Africa.
:ahh::rejoice:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
It's good for him to wish good things for Somalia but I'll take it seriously when he starts making major deals and trade agreements.

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Eritrea & Somalia are both fighting Ethiopian supremacy and we have that in common. They were brave enough to fight against them and they won, whilst we lost due to divisions and by accepting our humiliation.

The West is attacking Eritrea through their "weapons of mass migration" plot, which is why their population is dwindling at such a rapid rate. He was stating nothing but facts so I don't know why you needed to insult him. It was only yesterday when Siad Barre were training Eritrean rebels, now look at us.

I dislike Ethiopia too but that doesn't give this Eritrean any right to look down on Somalia. He's locking up his opposition in dungeons and his citizens are crossing Bedouin infected desert to get to Europe. And he has no economy and no innovations to brag about. He should be focusing all of his time on fixing his country. Somalia very much exists.

Honestly I'm lucky enough to have Somalia as my country rather than Eritrea.

North Korea dictatorship where people are force in labor and military camp. No one is allowed to leave the country

He should be worrying about the red sea afars and how furious they are in terms of leasing their port to the arabs (Assab, mind you Habesha are completely landlocked in ethiopia and eritrea).

Once Afwerki dies, expect Eritrea to become hell on earth, the Christian minority Tigrinya speaker will face the wrath of the Cushitic speaking Muslim majority.

I volunteer to lead a Somali expedition to Diet Ethiopia aka Eritrea and free our cousins the afar, bilen and Beja against the hairy midgets from Yemen.:salute::banderas:

Apollo

VIP
I volunteer to lead a Somali expedition to Diet Ethiopia aka Eritrea and free our cousins the afar, bilen and Beja against the hairy midgets from Yemen.:salute::banderas:

The Bilen and Beja are genetically identical to the Tigre and Tigrinya. There's no difference between them besides language.

The Afar are a bit weird and do have deviant origins from the Habesha.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The Bilen and Beja are genetically identical to the Tigre and Tigrinya. There's no difference between them besides language.

The Afar are a bit weird and do have deviant origins from the Habesha.
:chrisfreshhah:
Proof that the language you speak =/= your actual origins
You can speak a Semitic/Cushitic language but it doesn't make your bloodline Semitic/Cushitic :mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
:chrisfreshhah:
Proof that the language you speak =/= your actual origins
You can speak a Semitic/Cushitic language but it doesn't make your bloodline Semitic/Cushitic :mjlol:

It's something between the Agaw group of Cushitic speakers and Habeshas there is a massive overlap.

The other Cushites are genetically distinct from Habesha. Only the Agaw (Beja's are linked to the Agaw) and Northwest Oromos aren't.

For those confused:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agaw_languages
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beja_language

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
It's something between the Agaw group of Cushitic speakers and Habeshas there is a massive overlap.

The other Cushites are genetically distinct from Habesha. Only the Agaw (Beja's are linked to the Agaw) and Northwest Oromos aren't.
So what exactly is our relation to the Habeshas?
I'm sure while we're distinct, we're still closely related, right?
Don't all the people living in the HOA form their own "racial bloc", so to speak, distinct from everyone else?

Don't all the people living in the HOA form their own "racial bloc", so to speak, distinct from everyone else?
We split off from them as a separate group about 3000 years ago according to Anthromadnessblog

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Wasn't Eritrea providing arms to Shabab to spite Ethiopia not long ago?

He should focus on his dictator prison of a country.

Apollo

VIP

''North'' Cushites, that is Agaws and Bejas, have been surrounded by South Semites for such a long ass time that their autosomal difference/distinctiveness has completely disappeared.

Somalis lack the Omotic and bronze age South Semitic shit shared between those groups. So it's actually very easy to identify a Somali genetically from that group.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts