Pres.Sheikh Shariif and Pres.Hassan Sheikh Mahmoud to hold the biggest Protest to overthrow Farmaajo

Automaton

The founder of Somali Civil Liberties Union(SCLU)
@Lex Luther

Is there audio of Farmaajo asking for HG to invade Kismaayo?

N&N needs to be exposed, too many people think they are genuine.

N&N are genuine nationalist who care about our country. Stop maligning them and stick to the general section.

@Lex Luther

Is there audio of Farmaajo asking for HG to invade Kismaayo?

N&N needs to be exposed, too many people think they are genuine.

There is, and also about audio of Kheyre begging HGs to back overthrow Farmaajo and that he will give HG whatever they want if they help him.

What's these Gedo folks in Somalispot don't understand is that their abo Farmaajo is isolated, confused and paranoid scared to death in hiding as he locked himself in his room in Villa Somalia, just this week the conference held the foreign dignitaries were buffled as they asked about the whereabouts of the isolated President Farmaajo.

He's the only HG i ever seen who hates Farmajo more than Khayre he's a Kab iyo Lax sxb the Abgaal/Murusade alliance is what wiped out HG from politics and Xamar HG and MX are actually political allies against Abgaal/MJ alliance the only thing HG has against Farmaajo is why didn't you name us PM and why are you not stopping Abgaal/Murursade weakening us he's a sheegato that's a fact

Puntitequeen has no shame whatsoever. Just in this thread half the people here is her.
:bell:

Mutlinicking is destroying honest fkd.

There is, and also about audio of Kheyre begging HGs to back overthrow Farmaajo and that he will give HG whatever they want if they help him.

What's these Gedo folks in Somalispot don't understand is that their abo Farmaajo is isolated, confused and paranoid scared to death in hiding as he locked himself in his room in Villa Somalia, just this week the conference held the foreign dignitaries were buffled as they asked about the whereabouts of the isolated President Farmaajo.

Why is HG not releasing the audio?

It should go widespread, not just national but international.

We need to let our brotherly colleagues in the GOP know both of these men are Muslim Brotherhood and should have their finances frozen. Also we need to revoke their stipend.

Farm

VIP
:mjlol:

First I was Finesse, then I was Lex Luthor, next they will say I am all the Absame posters also.

Aren't they realising that all Somalis have connected the dots on the Marehan tale of lies and theft.

Lol you gave these boons PTSD.

tenor.gif

Children of harambe,

Your multi nicking and your haram ways have been exposed. You are what we call agent of choas you thrive from corruption and fitnah.

You are cheerleading on the side for abgaal to win.and to give you breadcrumbs.

Within harti the rest don't like you and have chosen isaaq over you. We marehan know how to deal with majerteen. Lock them up in the zoo they call puntland and when they start asking for equal rights beat them up and put them in chains. You are my property by right you are what my right hand possesses. By what law does harambe think he is equal to us?

We have made you irrelevant in 1969 and we have made you again irrelevant in 2016.

Children of harambe have lost badly, we have reduced them to the point of seeking independence like somaliland.

A laangaab in somalia and a jeerweyne in zanzibar.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Banu Harambe cheerleading for the same h*tus that funded the war against galkacyo (HSM) or Sh shariif the arch enemy of AY (AUN) they are spitting in their own legacies for short term benefit. What a clueless people!

Dowladnimo #JIROOJOOG>

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Children of harambe,

Your multi nicking and your haram ways have been exposed. You are what we call agent of choas you thrive from corruption and fitnah.

You are cheerleading on the side for abgaal to win.and to give you breadcrumbs.

Within harti the rest don't like you and have chosen isaaq over you. We marehan know how to deal with majerteen. Lock them up in the zoo they call puntland and when they start asking for equal rights beat them up and put them in chains. You are my property by right you are what my right hand possesses. By what law does harambe think he is equal to us?

We have made you irrelevant in 1969 and we have made you again irrelevant in 2016.

Children of harambe have lost badly, we have reduced them to the point of seeking independence like somaliland.

A laangaab in somalia and a jeerweyne in zanzibar.

Irrelevant nigroe hush, PL is the shiny part of Somalia. Or do you think Gedo is kkkkk.

Even your uncle in the presidential office is neglecting you.

Kulaha locked the MJ's up in PL. Negroe PL is ours, if PL is a Jail Your southern region is Guantanamo

Trending

Latest posts