Pres Hassan Sheikh Travelling To South West State to Start New War Front Against Al Shabaab This Week

ATMIS will be ending 2024 no doubt however that doesn't mean Somali government can't make a new agreement with frontline states for peacekeeping under a new Pact
I wouldn't be worried about Phase 1 it's already set the record liberating more territory than the last 5 years albeit its moving sluggish now
i'd be more concerned about Jubaland and South west State.

The reason being you can't form macawisley your only option to librate your land from Al Shabab is Frontline states but that plan has faltered Ethiopia and Kenya are both unwilling to do such an offensive the former has an Amhara uprising to deal with the latter wary of Al-Shabaab resorting to shifting its force across the border and is casualty conscious every since El Adde so that's phase 2 out the window View attachment 297234View attachment 297236
so Somalia this time next year as we approach the Atmis deadline shall look like below only red areas free from Shabaab the Kenyans prefers peacekeeping( more lucrative) and Madobe doesn't have a problem with Shabaab controlling the interior so long he controls Kismayo so that is what will continue I mean it's worked for a decade for him :comeon:

View attachment 297237
Phase 2 without Kenyans or Ethiopians this will interesting

Last edited:

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
The Shabaab foot soldiers fighting in Hirshabelle & Galmudug are Rahaweyne and you mean to tell me that dislodging AS from the heartland of Rahaweyne territory Baay Region will be easy?

Whether it’s the FGS or Al-shabab is always the same for Raxaweynes. Their people are dying in a useless war to protect HAG Amir’s.Mahad Karatay and Mahad Salad are not to be trusted.
I agree to a certain extent.

But at the same time I believe that al shabaab can definitely be defeated in kgs with one prerequisite. Which is local support. If the local clans support the fight against shabaab and create macawiisley to support SNA then Al shabaab will definitely be defeated.

But if locals don't support the SNA then the fight will be a failure like Galmudug.

Trending