Premier Bank buys a majority stake in Kenyan Bank FCB.

HG and mj both need OG muscles in the Kenyan government that’s why theyre always in the weddings of nfd officials from garissa. I don’t care if Mj tried to oust you from the business sector that’s between you guys. This is our turf come with distrespect and you’ll run to uganda ilma kamasle home like qanyare in the 80s. :cool:
I enjoy your delusions, HG hadey cidi u baahantahay you would have come after our businesses mar hore.

Xamar is on lockdown for HG and their adeer they throw crumbs for everybody else and kill those that they see as a threat. They even kill their own hg for business its the worst city to do business.
Daarood are doing business in xamar without any cadaadis, clannism ii business kala saar. Theres countless isaaq and daarood doing business in xamar and are doing it with the HG you're pointing fingers at.

I enjoy your delusions, HG hadey cidi u baahantahay you would have come after our businesses mar hore.
Why would I come after your business if I can be your agent and milk millions from you? Keep bring the money sxb business is business and we are not even eternal enemies just dirty politics be getting on our way sometimes.

Why would I come after your business if I can be your agent and milk millions from you? Keep bring the money sxb business is business and we are not even eternal enemies just dirty politics be getting on our way sometimes.
like I said OG and HG do business from Nairobi to Xamar mostly with Cayr and Sacad laakiin marna ha moodin in HG magan meesha ka tahay we are well-established in Nairobi :ftw9nwa: . Ninkii HG caano ka lisi lahaa weli ma dhalan.

like I said OG and HG do business from Nairobi to Xamar mostly with Cayr and Sacad laakiin marna ha moodin in HG magan meesha ka tahay we are well-established in Nairobi :ftw9nwa: . Ninkii HG caano ka lisi lahaa weli ma dhalan.
This is not xamar you control bro chill this just another xamar that you have nothing but cash magan baa tahay. You have no mp to back your money with but we do. You’ll need our protection fee waryaa.
Protect Topher Grace GIF by ABC Network

bidenkulaha

GalYare
21CBF313-9B75-4209-83F2-82EF35DE1D6F.jpeg

Central bank of Somalia is pleased to welcome the recent 62.5% acquisition of First Community Bank by Premier Bank Limited Somalia. This is a significant achievement that demonstrates the growth and innovation of our banking industry.

Central Bank of Somalia also recognizes the hard work and dedication that has gone into making this acquisition a reality, and we are pleased to see the positive impact it will have on the banking sector in our country. We believe that this acquisition will contribute to the stability and growth of our financial system, facilitate trade between Somalia and Kenya and ultimately benefit the customers and communities that you serve.

We wish you all the best as you move forward with the integration of your two organizations, and we look forward to continuing to work closely with you to support a strong and thriving banking industry.

Trending

Latest posts