Post your Favorite historical empire, or peoples

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kush, nobody defeat Kush for 3 thousand years, it turned back the Roman and Caliphate only disappear in the modern era.

Huns, and Vikings because they give the Europe hell. one disappear and another was co-opted

Carthage, Hannibal crossing the Alps with elephants.

Japan, the only none western country to compete and fight the european on equal terms.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
But Ancient Egypt left a very impressive print. Can't deny that. Pythagoras theorem, architecture, and their innovate way to create pipe lines (If im not wrong).

Last edited:
But Kush left a very impressive print. Can't deny that. Pythagoras theorem, architecture, and their innovate way to create pipe lines (If im not wrong).

since when did Kush invent Pythogaras theorem, their architecture, their religions and sacred kingship were copied from ancient Egyptians and i never knew they had indoor plumbing.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
since when did Kush invent Pythogaras theorem, their architecture, their religions and sacred kingship were copied from ancient Egyptians and i never knew they had indoor plumbing.

OMG I was wrong. I always believed Kush was just a name of the people from ancient egypt. Let me go up and edit that out. Thanks

I think the golden age had already passed at that point, Mongols came when the party was over and they mostly influenced Persia.

Mongols influence, central Asia, Persia, Caucasus,Turkey and india(Mughal empire). your are correct, golden age was long passed but what i will not forgive is the destruction of islamic heritage the knowledge from 500 years lost forever. can you just imagine that the mongols dump so much books into the euphrates that river turned black.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
1- Ancient Babylonia - especially early period (Kish, Larsa, Ur, Uruk)
2 - Ancient Egypt - Old and Middle Kingdoms
3- Ancient Somalia - still on-going findings.
4- 10 century Baghdad - house of wisdom
5- Renaissance Period - Florence, Venice and Genoa

The Greek City states of Sparta and the other city state of Athens. Both city states shaped the modern world we live in. The Romans also but they are just the more refined versions of Sparta and Athens in a Latin makeup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending