Porcupines protest in Ceel Afweyn after Boqor Futomadow is banged in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Liberate lol abti go learn history the war was a stalemate and then afweyene government fell in Xamar and troops stationed up north fled south to their lands. Somali land was created in burco ask yourself why? We had the strongest unit. And that is we are so hated by you . But it is all good cos hate=fear .

Is that why you lot were lot were allowed to become a "president" after my nicca Dahir
Riyaale. It is HY that liberated much of the east and central Somaliland areas hence why
the first president and last SNM chairman was them. All HJ knows is begging Hartis in
the middle of wars kkk.

"between Habar Je’lo and Warsangeli, they agreed that the Dhulbahante would invite the Warsangeli to a joint gathering involving all three clans. By this time, the Habar Je’lo had fallen out with the Habar Yoonis and withdrawn from Erigavo. They were aware that there had been talks between the Habar Yoonis and the Warsangeli, and they were keen to expand their contact with the Warsangeli in the hope of countering Habar Yoonis influence."

Begging Warsangelis for help against the dominant clan in Sanaag.:liberaltears::pachah1::russ:

Your source says you begged them first and we got word of your begging

That's nice that your cousin is married to my cousin. Us niggas can definitely satisfy our women I'm hooked on this reer Diini girl right now. She's (reer Warsame). I'm enjoying my women alhamdulillahi. I don't hate you. And I bet you don't hate us. It's nice to try different flavors once in a while. :trumpsmirk:
Half of HJ moms are Darood. It's better to marry from different tribes ur kids will have stronger genes. All this new inbred cousin marriage is wack look at the Asians and their inbreeding where did that get them.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
"Muuh Fucking Street"

"Muuuh Human zoo"

Do you gusjeclos have anything else besides those points?

No one is refuting anything i'm saying at all. And they think they're winning. :pachah1:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Half of HJ moms are Darood. It's better to marry from different tribes ur kids will have stronger genes. All this new inbred cousin marriage is wack look at the Asians and their inbreeding where did that get them.

I agree.

Bohol

VIP
Your source says you begged them first and we got word of your begging

Learn to read retard. HY and Warsan are neighbors there was a lot of fighting between
them they were sorting out their own issues. Meanwhile as usual the HJ midgo tried to
take advantage of the situation by begging the Warsans even though they don't even
border Warsans kkk.

"they were keen to expand their contact with the Warsangeli in the hope of countering Habar Yoonis influence."

:russ:

Cumar

VIP
Lmfao. I gotta visit those HA girls in Hargeisa inshallah. :fittytousand:

Those girls aren't actually HA. They are just bitter they are loosing the argument so they have to resort to insulting HA women.

It shows you the lack of honour among gusjeclo males. They are big cucks who are loosing their girls to MJ so they gotta insult our noble HA women.

Learn to read retard. HY and Warsan are neighbors there was a lot of fighting between them they were sorting out their own issues. Meanwhile as usual the HJ midgo tried to take advantage of the
situation even though they don't even border Warsans kkk.

"they were keen to expand their contact with the Warsangeli in the hope of countering Habar Yoonis influence."

:russ:

You learn how to read you addicted midgo. It says you were in talks with warsangeli (against HJ) first. You had to beg them :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
You learn how to read you addicted midgo. It says you were in talks with warsangeli (against HJ) first. You had to beg them :mjlol:

Making up things now are we? kkkkk.

:mjlol:

Those girls aren't actually HA. They are just bitter they are loosing the argument so they have to resort to insulting HA women.

It shows you the lack of honour among gusjeclo males. They are big cucks who are loosing their girls to MJ so they gotta insult our noble HA women.

I wallahi or billahi they HA

I was there just December nigga what you mean

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

Cumar

VIP
I have HA family also my great grandmother
was HA, also got CG reer guleed and HY
Blood - fall back

Now what you need to do is chill the f*ck out

Your retarded cousin started it but I will make
Sure to finish you and HA’s tonight

If you have HA family members. Why are you insulting HA? :faysalwtf:

I don't have any gusjeclo blood Alx. I can freely insult gusjeclo without any dambi of backbiting family members.

@Sheikh The highway from the Sheikh mountains (outside Hargeysa) to Berbera. :lawd:

@The Cushitic One We have been given permission by @Oday Sanaag and @Geeljire sanbuur . May Beesha Mareexaan make Hargeysa their city:obama::mjswag:
640px-Shiikh.jpg

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Nigga five dollars is all you need - I heard
when they get pregnant in hargesia they
throw the babies At the side of the road
subhan’Allah

Wallahi ask anyone :susp: HA’s
Have so much ceeb

That's so ludicrous. They don't even raise their newborns. What rotten women they are. :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending