Porcupines protest in Ceel Afweyn after Boqor Futomadow is banged in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't count anyway it is a drop in the ocean in the greater scheme of things. Non of my first cousins or siblings are married to HJ. So we created second generation of SY not mixed with Hj.

Yet it doesn't stop the calacaal coming from you. Niyow are all HY niman naago like this :liberaltears:

Bohol

VIP
Can you not take a joke niyow ? :bell:

Haye ii waad sheekada

f32a6e93-a3fa-47ea-ad78-78148c27cca0-3536-000005b7ebf9c4e1-jpeg.41566

Yeah you banned anyone who brings you fax sxb

It's only you left spinning bs to people who don't know any better. Kulaha SY this, SY that like a bunch of konfurians know what that means. you've given up on speaking for HY I see :mjlol:

Did they call your langaab ass out ?

Stay on topic.This thread aint about your Oromo dick fetish.It is about random procupines in an irrelavant village protesting about their black ass king kong being locked up by SL authorities

HJ have power watch
How he will get away with
It

Now Oromo go to
Fucking street in hargesia

I hear your girls are real cheap

:dabcasar:

Bohol

VIP
Yeah you banned anyone who brings you fax sxb

It's only you left spinning bs to people who don't know any better. Kulaha SY this, SY that like a bunch of konfurians know what that means. you've given up on speaking for HY I see :mjlol:

Did they call your langaab ass out ?

A HJ coalition of 4 langaab sons of "Sheikh Isaaq" calling anybody langaab :pachah1:. Did you decide to stay and stop crying? I am waiting for my happy ending inabti just like mudane @KULTA

:ahh:

img_4034-jpg.40444

A HJ coalition of 4 langaab sons of "Sheikh Isaaq" calling anybody langaab :pachah1:. Did you decide to stay and stop crying? I am waiting for my happy ending inabti.

:ahh:

You gotta be on the good side of that mighty coalition to get anything done in SL. As recent events where you didn't get a happy ending proved :lolbron:

Why the quotations marks, have you discovered you are really yibir :mjohreally:

Bohol

VIP
@Hilaac it is @Huncho folks that voted for you in 2010 and others. HJ alone is too langaab to get 20% of votes nevermind win a election. The reason I use the quotation marks is I don't really believe the Porcupine folks are Isaaq but a collection of Samburu, Rambad and other bushmen Midgans.

@Hilaac it is @Huncho folks that voted for you in 2010 and others. HJ alone is too langaab to get 20% of votes nevermind win a election. The reason I use the quotation marks is I don't really believe the Porcupine folks are Isaaq but a collection of Samburu, Rambad and other bushmen Midgans.

Idk wtf samburu or rambad is. Every 'big shot' HY you post on here look less cushitic than this guy, and your SY folks vary...think cisman mohamoud :drakelaugh:

I'm not going to post other isaaqs and talk shit about their looks, that's only reserved for you niyow.

O
Idk wtf samburu or rambad is. Every 'big shot' HY you post on here look less cushitic than this guy, and your SY folks vary...think cisman mohamoud :drakelaugh:

I'm not going to post other isaaqs and talk shit about their looks, that's only reserved for you niyow.

He's a degenerate

Bohol

VIP

Now this chick trying to convince us Negroid Baruurmadow is cushitic @Saalax Bidaar @SomaliWadaniSoldier qabil is a helluva of a drug

:russ::pachah1:

@Reiko @Duchess :sass1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts