Porcupines protest in Ceel Afweyn after Boqor Futomadow is banged in jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that why they were begging Dhulos and Warsans in the middle of the wars? in the east only SY and Gadhweyn had heavily armed SNM batallions.
And where was the war won it was not in Sanaag. It was in Burco and the area around where half the Somalia army was stationed.

I know these HJ women in the USA they're married to Darood men such as Marehan, MJ, and Ogaden, and Dhulbahante.

And have kids with them.

Man ya'll HJs can't satisfy your women. We're doing your job for you. :russ:
Is that why my cousin in minesota wallahi billahi he has a mareehan wife you niggas definetly cant satisfy your naago and when the hate dont work they start telling lies keep hating on us we are mosthated for a reason

Bohol

VIP
And where was the war won it was not in Sanaag. It was in Burco and the area around where half the Somalia army was stationed.

Even in Burco it was Muj Axmed Miire Maxamed that was leading the first army that entered Burco in 1988.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
The langaab @Cumar has to make up for his clans non warrior past by bringing up random things.

He's a crackhead with no life :chrisfreshhah:

These are real men who fought for Isaaq and Somaliland. Study them very carefully. The one thing they have in Common is that they are not Gusjeclo kkk.

28577865_2033378756702980_610625382516207437_n.jpg

IMG_6A083D-3E5E3D-22C8B0-2F0638-DC64B6-81EE3F.jpg

All you can do bring up is bring up "Chariman" Sillanyo when he was the one who was hiding like a naag in London in '88 when real men died for the country. Naag foqol naag.

Either link me a graphic of Jeclo fighters, or shut the f*ck up forever yaa ilmo xaaran.

:what1:But how does that make it a Qabiil's turf. If a Mareexaan company buys half of Hargeisa does that make it a Mareexaan-Isaaq city???:what1:

He gives preferential treatment to HJ in the form of jobs and money. Wallahi I know of niggas coming as far as Ceerigaabo and Burco just to get the HJ stimulus package from Mr. dahabshiil and he blesses everyone at least once.

I actually have a life - I will read through
Every single shit - when I get home

I swear to god certain ppl better pray

I won’t be holding back anything - gloves off

:gaasdrink: See ya later weirdos

Cumar

VIP
Now the shegaato @Cumar is disrespecting SNM mujahids. Wallahi I hope Allah forgives you. Nacala

They are Habar Awal and Garhajis mujaahids. Stop claiming and begging a struggle you tou didn't contribute to. Don't ever bring up my respect for the Mujaahids yaa ilmo xaraan.

I am confused is it the HA slave oromos and
issaqs Vs the four Hjs on this site

:siilaanyolaugh: Wallahi your’ll haters

I was taught to pity the less fortunate—being
All of you

Hahahahhaa issaqnimo is a fake -SL is fake
f*ck them fam the only HY i rock with is my immediate family they never talk reckless in person though its just a few jealous niggas on this site who got their knickers in a twist last night they were celebrating buurmadow getting locked up today hes out so much for HJ are weak right they hate us for a reason we call the shots

@The Cushitic One Good to see you in the thread. Abaayo Do your thang:westbrookswag:
Yes it does bruv a HJ owns it so thats HJ land stop dickriding brudda thats qooma luut behaviour
:what1:So if I own a company that buys a chunk of Hargeysa, the city becomes shared between Mareexaan and Isaaq?????:wtf:

I know these HJ women in the USA they're married to Darood men such as Marehan, MJ, and Ogaden, and Dhulbahante.

And have kids with them.

Man ya'll HJs can't satisfy your women. We're doing your job for you. :russ:
Join in saaxiib:sass2:

Cumar

VIP
He gives preferential treatment to HJ in the form of jobs and money. Wallahi I know of niggas coming as far as Ceerigaabo and Burco just to get the HJ stimulus package from Mr. dahabshiil and he blesses everyone at least once.

Like I said before. You can't compete, you need Affirmative action.

Who gave us affirmitive action? We bought everything we own unlike broke ass @Cumar bootyclapping about posessions from 60 years ago that doesn't exist anymore

We run the business and political sections of SL. That's very affirmitive alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending