Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Another Darod

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Doesn't matter as long as they're not corrupt

Votes: 19 35.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have a choice but to make it a Hawiye bc shit would it the fan if he does otherwise. But I think it will be HG for the first time since Somalia's creation.

EDIT: Preferable I would like it to be Isaaq, bc it's a way of extending an Olive branch to Somaliland.

Last edited:
I don't see how he won't appoint another Abgal with the chaos that there is in Mogadishu with daily light assassination and mortar grenades.

Many thousands of Mogadishu citizens are complicit as we witness today when they could do it in broad daily-light and sneak trough specific house. To weed them out and secure the capital as priority number one he needs a strong clan support from the most influential Hawiye. :cosbyhmm:

It is sad because I only want a competent and non-corrupt person.:banderas:

I don't see how he won't appoint another Abgal with the chaos that there is in Mogadishu with daily light assassination and mortar grenades.

Many thousands of Mogadishu citizens are complicit as we witness today when they could do it in broad daily-light and sneak trough specific house. To weed them out and secure the capital as priority number one he needs a strong clan support from the most influential Hawiye. :cosbyhmm:

It is sad because I only want a competent and non-corrupt person.:banderas:

I know what you mean, i wish Hawiye would prove us wrong, but they're incompetent

I know what you mean, i wish Hawiye would prove us wrong, but they're incompetent

Worse than that they directly or inddirectly support Al-shabbab because it their children doing it. :kodaksmiley:

Other clans are also complicit but Hawyie takes the L in Mogadishu because they are majority there. :damedamn:

He doesn't have a choice but to make it a Hawiye bc shit would it the fan if he does otherwise. But I think it will be HG for the first time since Somalia's creation.

EDIT: Preferable I would like it to be Isaaq, bc it's a way of extending an Olive branch to Somaliland.
i don't care as long as its a woman.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
4.5 ugly system will pick Hawiye.

But i would have picked Madow because Madows happens to be more diehard nationalists than Hawiye, Isaaq , Darood and Rahanwein.
I have never heard cu-SHIT saying that he wants to work in the agriculture. Working in the agriculture sector is biggest evidence of nationalism.

Ideally, it has to be competent person regardless of their clan. In the scenario of farmaajo playing qabil politics then I want him to go Hawadle, Murusade, or making jawari pm

Status
Not open for further replies.