POLL: What region(s) of Somaliweyne are you/your family from?

Which region?

• Somaliland

Votes: 24 21.8%
  • Puntland

Votes: 30 27.3%
  • Djibouti

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Ogaden/Somali Galbeed

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • NFD/Kenya

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Xamar/Benadir

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • Mudug/middle Somalia

Votes: 20 18.2%
  • Deep South (Juba, Gedo etc)

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • Sool/Sanaag/Cayn

Votes: 9 8.2%
  • Awdal

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
Waryaa, stop being pedantic. It's called the Somali region just as Puntland is no longer called Majeerteenia. It's disrespectful to other clans who are not OG but live in the region. Remove that qashin, too. I'm tryna keep a clean streak. :damedamn:
I’m cool with Dowlad Deeganka Somalida but Ogadenia sounds heavenly to me still, disrespect waa la wasaa laangaab do not deserve respect

Bro you are wrong no other region is named after a qabil so the name shouldn’t be Ogaden is it should be Somali galbeed coming from an OG
You didn’t provide a good reason though just bc “no other region is named after a qabil” doesn’t mean the name Ogaden should be abandoned. Did these people die for the land horta?🤔why don’t you ask yourself?

You didn’t provide a good reason though just bc “no other region is named after a qabil” doesn’t mean the name Ogaden should be abandoned. Did these people die for the land horta?🤔why don’t you ask yourself?
Who are “these people” aren’t they Somali 😂 your acting like we’re different ethnicities were the same

You conquered nothing and there's non of you in my land except maybe spouses
If I didn’t conquer anything you wouldn’t be here commenting “you conquered nothing”
Don’t claim Hawd it’s MZ territory you’re nothing but a guest. The little Idoors left in Hawd will be shipped to hargeisa Ogaden will be Ogaden again.

Trending

Latest posts