POLL: Should qabyaalad be made a hate crime?

Should qabyaalad be made a hate crime?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like how it's a crime in Europe to say anti-semitic statements, should inciting hatred between qabils also be made illegal?

What would be a suitable punishment for people convicted of qabyaalad? Fine? Jail time? Death penalty?:damedamn:

Let me know your thoughts. :)

Just like how it's a crime in Europe to say anti-semitic statements, should inciting hatred between qabils also be made illegal?

What would be a suitable punishment for people convicted of qabyaalad? Fine? Jail time? Death penalty?:damedamn:

Let me know your thoughts. :)
Death penalty for this offence is too extreme, unless it involves treason against the state/nation. A hefty fine and a lengthy jail sentence would be great.

Death penalty for this offence is too extreme, unless it involves treason against the state/nation. A hefty fine and a lengthy jail sentence would be great.
What about when someone calls for the death of another qabil? One word can cause the deaths of many people, especially during times of conflict.

VixR

Veritas
Lol 99% of Somalis will be serving time as inmate card-holding members of the national penitentiary

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Absolutely.

Followed by forced deportations, I'd move Habar Awal to Gaalkacyo, Xawaadle to Gabiley, Leelkase to Baydhabo etc. to irrevocably destroy qabiil bonds.

:icon lol:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The only solution

:fredo:

How can any qabiil fight when I've scattered them like the Dragonballs sxb

:drakekidding:
Doubt that work, the elders would just gather around and invent new myths of how their new neighbours were their long lost brothers all along.
:mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Absolutely.

Followed by forced deportations, I'd move Habar Awal to Gaalkacyo, Xawaadle to Gabiley, Leelkase to Baydhabo etc. to irrevocably destroy qabiil bonds.

:icon lol:

Read up on the Soviet Union.

They tried things similar to this while they were in power. It failed miserably and everyone returned to their previous lands after the Soviet collapse.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Read up on the Soviet Union.

They tried things similar to this while they were in power. It failed miserably and everyone returned to their previous lands after the Soviet collapse.

We will do it better than the Soviets.

We will move them laf by laf until qabiil is no more.

:fittytousand:

Although @Nin xun scenario is more likely :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts