Political leanings of US faith groups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wait did AJ say reer Toronto was neutral to the lgbtq community?
Niinkaan wallahi :sheed:

Fam don't confuse complacency with a lack of position.

When the dunya is threatened ,your deen , your supposed morals and principles are all thrown out the window. This is true for Muslims in the west but they may not admit it. They say gays and lesbians have chosen worldy pleasures and have no morals , when they vote for parties and individuals who support gay causes ahaha for caydh . hypocrisy at its finest. I find pleasure in seeing people comprimise their morals, am i evil?.:fredo:

VixR

Veritas
When the dunya is threatened ,your deen , your supposed morals and principles are all thrown out the window. This is true for Muslims in the west but they may not admit it. They say gays and lesbians have chosen worldy pleasures and have no morals , when they vote for parties and individuals who support gay causes ahaha for caydh . hypocrisy at its finest. I find pleasure in seeing people comprimise their morals, am i evil?.

No, just weird.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
The Republicans became more right wing since Obama was elected. They used to have the same stance on immigration as the Democrats. Their main focus was on having a smaller govt and lower taxes. Now it's filled with racist Trump supporters.

It's sad that the party that fought a war against slavery is now controlled by racists.
the GOP is basically the klan now :susp:

its the same party that fought against civil rights tho. somewhere along the line after the civil war, the 2 parties basically switched

There's no established scholarship culture in Europe, 99% will just have to take out the loans in the case of the UK. Recent studies already show that British students currently have the highest debt levels of the developed world. Even more than the US. Nothing good has come out of it. Conservatives all over the world are generally for making tertiary education as expensive as possible.

27k with interest for a 3 year degree is indefensible . Hey ,I would like to know what job pays 9k in one summer to an inexperienced uni student ?

VixR

Veritas
I didn't know Canadians gave a eff about our political leanings. I thought you guys were too busy in your corner up there as our personal global warming watchdogs, observing the ice crack under all the cute little polar bear cubs.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I didn't know Canadians gave a eff about our political leanings. I thought you guys were too busy in your corner up there as our personal global warming watchdogs, observing the ice crack under all the cute little polar bear cubs.
We usually don't but when you got clinton and trump as your nominees then we obv going to be worried :bell:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
just being real, we're not letting you xooloos into the great white north if you f*ck this up :ufdup:

@VixR

It just confirms my belief that people only use the deen to benefit themselves. Somalis voting for pro gay parties is just one example. I knew a guy who drank alcohol excessively but who had 3 wives and used the deen as a justification for it , all the while not following the parts of his deen that were not "beneficial" to him. When the deen gets in the way of your livelihood , citizenship or addiction its pushed in the backseat , but when it allows you to have 3 banging wives its rides shotgun. Using the deen in instances that it benefits you but discarding it wgen it doesnt is common practice amongst Muslims. Ma been ban sheegay??:manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
100% true

but it's best to clarify that in Canada every single party is pro-gay. or at least they are against discrimination against them and wish to give them equal marriage and custodial rights. you simply cannot vote for a single party and must then leave the livelihood of your family up to cadaan people if you truly don't want to support the gay movement. which is not feasible considering you're already a minority and your voice is prolly nonexistent in mainstream media to begin with. every vote counts :manny:

Last edited:
@Mohamud

I totally get it , We have to do what we have to do. Only an idiot will vote against his self interest. Just like the guy in your avatar i like when people are in a moral dilemma , who then go onto to shit on their morals but later claim a moral highground. Its just entertainment for me sxb.

long live my fellow hypoctites :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending