Political compass test

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tokio

chart

:ayaanswag:

Damn near perfect centre. I envy your chart coolio:hova::hova:

FWIW, almost everyone is a centrist; it's one or two issues that I imagine most of us disagree on. Not that centrism is objectively better than other political stances.

Lol I couldn't answer a few because I didn't agree with how the questions were phrased.

Yes. Very problematic phrasing.

I judge every issue on its individual merit. Nothing is straightforward except theft.

Explain?

S

Shamis

I just mean that it's all well and good to want universal healthcare and shelter but who will really pay for it? Taxes pay for a lot but to who? Never the people who's resources it is. All lives matter. I'm gutted that our governments behaviour abroad is linked directly to our needs and high standard of living.

I just mean that it's all well and good to want universal healthcare and shelter but who will really pay for it? Taxes pay for a lot but to who? Never the people who's resources it is. All lives matter. I'm gutted that our governments behaviour abroad is linked directly to our needs and high standard of living.

You are right. But I do think there are some people we owe. Like veterans. I guess it's a matter of where to draw the line. You have a classical liberal point of view, but the way I see it, we have had that type of anarchy for most of human history; systems where people's wealth is directly a result of others' poverty. Which is what you're saying... Do you believe in subjective morality?

S

Shamis

No my morality is pretty straightforward. Human life is human life. Some people live in hell because we're pursuing heaven on earth.

I agree with you on veterans. I don't support the government in all its wars but I do respect those who fight them because they're sent out there whether they want to go or not and the vast majority go with the best intentions. Some wars also have to be fought but I wish there was a better way.

Is it really liberal to want universal justice?

This doesn't make any sense.

chart
The vertical line represents where you are on social issues and the horizontal represents where you are in matters of economics.
So that would make you a die hard capitalist with no particular leanings to the left or the right :obamatell:

Status
Not open for further replies.