PM Loading....

He needs another year of PM Rooble running the show , if somalis were truly about qaran and the nation hiraab created "Somalia" they would be okai with PM Rooble taking the The premiership and Preisdent HSM being the president but atlas the backward 68 iq nation will practice racism and outdated laws that will preach to us that pm Rooble and president HSM cant be PM and president through out the same term .
HAGistaani politicians failed to create a system where is a Mudulood president and madarkicis PM
View attachment 226518

:meleshame:
Our elders we failed you .
Natural order has returned mA
3D137070-F7C3-4A87-80A5-657F79F7E241.jpeg

5 out of the 8 are ilmo Hiraab. Laandheere contest is over, the rest of Somalia have capitulated.
Rip Do Not Want GIF by nog
Waa runtaa bro, it is a shame really, Rooble is a very competent and sincere guy he should keep serving as pm. The biased 4.5 should only be limited to parliamentary seats.

I’m waiting for it to be verified. Is it even his voice, if it is this is a major problem to his nomination

It seems youre really animated by Xamza's potential premiereship. Btw whatever he said is benign compared to the activities of CaliGeeddi/Cheese/Sakiin/CabdillahiYuusuf/Khayre etc. Aleged treason at the FMS level vs confirmed treason the federal level

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It seems youre really animated by Xamza's potential premiereship. Btw whatever he said is benign compared to the activities of CaliGeeddi/Cheese/Sakiin/CabdillahiYuusuf/Khayre etc. Aleged treason at the FMS vs confirmed treason the federal level
You have named a bunch of people I’ve been strongly opposed to. Following in their footsteps would be worse. We’re in a different era. Any leader must be Somali first.

But like I said, the voice doesn’t match so I wouldn’t jump to any conclusions

You have named a bunch of people I’ve been strongly opposed to. Following in their footsteps would be worse. We’re in a different era. Any leader must be Somali first.

But like I said, the voice doesn’t match so I wouldn’t jump to any conclusions

@bidenkulaha if you were the president of Somalia would you rather believe social media propaganda or someone you’ve known for the past 15 years and was apart of your party/campaign trail? That’s my question 😁

Somalia has now reached the age & influence of social media where anything is posted and people will share like & comment because they are all 68 IQ full of Qabyaalad.

Serious question though Will people here have at least an ounce of daacadnimo? HSM went ape when Farmaajo didn’t announce a PM in 30 days. Which Mucaarad here have the guts to call this out? :hmm:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
@bidenkulaha if you were the president of Somalia would you rather believe social media propaganda or someone you’ve known for the past 15 years and was apart of your party/campaign trail? That’s my question 😁

Somalia has now reached the age & influence of social media where anything is posted and people will share like & comment because they are all 68 IQ full of Qabyaalad.
I agree with you. I’ve seen many fake videos of Rooble, AAW, HSM over the years by the same crew posting this video right now.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Serious question though Will people here have at least an ounce of daacadnimo? HSM went ape when Farmaajo didn’t announce a PM in 30 days. Which Mucaarad here have the guts to call this out? :hmm:
That’s just politics. Didn’t Farmaajo take 50 days to name Rooble.

Secondly he took office on 23rd of May. Any reasonable mucaarad can see it hasn’t been 30 days.

Farmaajo set the precedent, HSM also warned him about what it could mean in the future. Farmaajo spent 3months without pm, I hope naming pm takes atleast 6months for HSM.
:manny:

Farmaajo set the precedent, HSM also warned him about what it could mean in the future. Farmaajo spent 3months without pm, I hope naming pm takes atleast 6months for HSM.
:manny:
Farmaajo 50 days to select a PM to delay elections… he was just wasting time

The New PM first Tweet… not verified tho

Kkkk
Warya that's how I know your not really from jubbland what kind of of OG variant are you saxib ? Be honest here .

The main reason why we dont get representation in jubbland is because of this racist 4.5 power sharing .
We're in jubbaldn with good numbers especially in middle jubbada .

:russ: :drakelaugh: :lolbron::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Apparently reports coming out that this guys real name is Hamza Xassan Hirsi his real father is Hassan Turki the terrorist :mjkkk:

Wa dawlad wada Shabaab.

I hope Parliament rejects this but I highly doubt so

Trending