PM Hamza, the best PM Somalia has had

Abaq

VIP
The zoos think the PM should be screaming and kicking all day, causing fitnah. PM Hamza has shown the zoos OG class. He will go down as the PM that defeated AS and rebuilt government institutions. He is, after all, the scion on the people that conquered half of the Horn of Africa

1671060468644.jpeg

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The more HSM sours relations with KG, submits to Sayid Axmed in the south, ignores Denis affairs, and acts as the one block president the happier I am.

The PM will be judged in my eyes by his relationship with Sayidka. The last few pms were silent while their qabiils were being targeted.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
The zoos think the PM should be screaming and kicking all day, causing fitnah. PM Hamza has shown the zoos OG class. He will go down as the PM that defeated AS and rebuilt government institutions. He is, after all, the scion on the people that conquered half of the Horn of Africa

View attachment 245884
What’s Hamzas sub? Is he MZ

I’ve noticed Somalis love conflict
They can’t stand a PM that works well with his president. They will use any means possible to start conflict between the 2 sides which needs to be done with for good.

If you support Hamza Barre you must support HSM too, and likewise vice versa.

Hopefully an Ogaden becomes Somalia's president one day but they must 1) appoint an Abgaal as PM and 2) make the FGS rule the entire country as opposed to only HAG territories

Didn’t even care to watch the video. I was just referring to the dick riding of some caghdeer on this site to xamza. The guy breathes and next thing you know, there’s a appreciation thread made about him lol
that's not a cagdheer thing, that's a somali thing, and it's a sign of low IQ.

Trending

Latest posts