PM Hamza Arriving Minneapolis on Saturday

I haven’t seen any anti ilhan omar movement from hawiye, issue has popped up only after her backing that Indian over Nasri. Election was way before that.

It was the MX/NN community that was mostly protesting her as she got very involved in Somalia politics and supported Rooble
Nah . It all started way before the recent Nasri rants . In 2020 I’ve seen many hawiye elites in the city actively campaigning for Antone Melton-Meaux - even bringing him to Karmel mall . The huge non-Somali support for ilhan rendered those hawiye votes useless .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Nah . It all started way before the recent Nasri rants . In 2020 I’ve seen many hawiye elites in the city actively campaigning for Antone Melton-Meaux - even bringing him to Karmel mall . The huge non-Somali support for ilhan rendered those hawiye votes useless .
Weird. She was popular with HG before Nasri that’s all I know. She backed Rooble and was anti-Farmaajo and has had good relationships with HSM in his past term and again now.

My only complaint really is her anti-US forces in foreign countries. But she’s not been vocal about that lately and I’ve seen her tweet about the current Shabaab ops even.

Why do niggas here act like he is visiting your clan tuulo?. He is visiting a american city that belongs to the cadaan people . Some of you really think your clans have the power to decide who is allowed to come to a foreign city or not
:silanyolaugh:

What is next sikhs in Canada will not allow modi to visit canada:mjlaugh:

Resentment :mjlol:, I’m not hawiye sxb, I’m Ciise Maxamud . Look I’m not saying she’s not a successful human, even drug dealers can be successful in their endeavours. It’s not a success i as a Muslim and a Somali should be proud of is all I’m saying.
No way greetings my brother i'am also ciise maxamuud good to see valley folks around here

Let’s just conveniently forget that in the midst of onslaught on Laascaanood, Hamdi Marxuum admonished Dhulos with the words: tolaayey, is qaawiyey haa layska dhaafo, Somaliland is responsible for Sool.

Most OGs I know are extremely ashamed of this fool, especially now that the Big Booty Republic of Hargeisa has been raped in front of Somaliweyn despite him supporting the aggressors on Buldanana’s orders.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
Why do niggas here act like he is visiting your clan tuulo?. He is visiting a american city that belongs to the cadaan people . Some of you really think your clans have the power to decide who is allowed to come to a foreign city or not
:silanyolaugh:

What is next sikhs in Canada will not allow modi to visit canada:mjlaugh:
No way you just compared Modi the leader of a $3.3 trillion gdp country to a prime minister in Mogadishu kkkkkkk waad wareersantahy

No way you just compared Modi the leader of a $3.3 trillion gdp country to a prime minister in Mogadishu kkkkkkk waad wareersantahy
No iam just saying that no somali in the west can decide if a somali politician is welcome in a western city. :sass1:

I used modi because sikhs despise him and his gouverment and allot of them live in Canada. immagine if they said modi is not welcome in canada

No iam just saying that no somali in the west can decide if a somali politician is welcome in a western city. :sass1:

I used modi because sikhs despise him and his gouverment and allot of them live in Canada. immagine if they said modi is not welcome in canada
Has any SL officials gone to a western country

Trending

Latest posts