Pm Abiy of Ethiopia getting ready for more war in Tigray?!

Not good. Seems the truce was just to trick the international community aka the donors. But with the Ukraine war taking up most of the wests attention... Perhaps Abiy and his allies feel this is the opportune time to try to finish their foes in Tigray.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I was wondering if he was going to abandon the Afar or not. The Tigrayans are committing unspeakable crimes in and around Magaale subhanallah.

I was wondering if he was going to abandon the Afar or not. The Tigrayans are committing unspeakable crimes in and around Magaale subhanallah.
So you listen to afar fake cry, if you really knew the reason why these people crying out load you would have actually hated them more than the jews.

Not good. Seems the truce was just to trick the international community aka the donors. But with the Ukraine war taking up most of the wests attention... Perhaps Abiy and his allies feel this is the opportune time to try to finish their foes in Tigray.
I think all he want is destroy these unconstitutional paramilitaries who is getting steonger by the day, so thats why he is abandoning fano and afar militia in the face of TDF to consume them, cuz now abiy is facing a much greater threat than TDF

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
So you listen to afar fake cry, if you really knew the reason why these people crying out load you would have actually hated them more than the jews.

I know the Afar militia are no friends of Somalis but the TPLF are committing heinous crimes against civilians. You can condemn that and be anti-Afar militia

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Brother Abby needs to strike down and subdue the TPLF enemy. With Ukraine war dominating the headlines its perfect time to storm and finish them off.

Trending