Petty things that have turned you off a guy?

VixR

Veritas
Niggas getting ghosted by VixR after a good date. But they mentioned their mom
BogusBelovedIlladopsis-small.gif
It’s not about having a mother or not, or whether or not he mentions her. In fact, I prefer he has a great relationship with his parents. But a lot of women, thinking they found a guy who’s got a good, decent relationship with his parents, find themselves in what turns out to be an actual disaster, bc it wasn’t a balanced one. He’s still a kid in their dynamic.

VixR

Veritas
I didn’t teach him, he used the internet to find the Somali version of good morning. It was a shock to me, I have never fully recovered. I realised that I did not want a long term relationship with a non-somali guy because they’d obviously learn about somali culture and I’d have the same reaction z3zrULC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I once broke up with a guy cause of how he walked, he looked like he was leaning too forward when he walked I was 16 so a bit immature but at that time it really bothered me. I stopped talking to another guy cause of how he sounded on the phone, just too high pitched it’s weird how I didn’t notice it in person but when we would get on the phone he sounded like a girl :noneck:

I once broke up with a guy cause of how he walked, he looked like he was leaning too forward when he walked I was 16 so a bit immature but at that time it really bothered me. I stopped talking to another guy cause of how he sounded on the phone, just too high pitched it’s weird how I didn’t notice it in person but when we would get on the phone he sounded like a girl :noneck:

You did right. A guy I knew had a nice speaking voice, not too high and not too low. We would talk for hours, but it felt like minutes. A mans voice matters.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You did right. A guy I knew had a nice speaking voice, not too high and not too low. We would talk for hours, but it felt like minutes. A mans voice matters.
Yeah the voice can break or make it for me, I want my man to have deep voice, I’m not saying he needs to sound like Sam Elliot lol but the deeper the better also accents are everything

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
We’re children of refugees fam :comeon:

Now are you thin hipped or is he just abnormally hippy for a guy? Either way :susp: You should’ve told him to hit the gym... and then ghosted:lolbron:
I have wide hip alhamillah. He was/is hippy and overweight. I remembered he had a coke cola body from the back tho

Trending

Latest posts