Petty things that have turned you off a guy?

Is it bad, I feel the same way about men’s mothers.
I understand the fathers cause guys wanna control a girl who doesn’t have a guy to protect her or get in his way. But why a mother? You think they’ll be judgemental?

that’s a big problem though for young couples, the parents tell their kids that their spouse is doing such and such and gaslight an argument.

Its a good idea to move to another city after one gets married and only visit mom and dad.

VixR

Veritas
I understand the fathers cause guys wanna control a girl who doesn’t have a guy to protect her or get in his way. But why a mother? You think they’ll be judgemental?

that’s a big problem though for young couples, the parents tell their kids that their spouse is doing such and such and gaslight an argument.

Its a good idea to move to another city after one gets married and only visit mom and dad.
Parents like me, but wallahi there is a weirdness between sons and their mothers. I inspected my mom’s interactions with my brother’s wives, and wallahi they hit the jackpot with her. Except for rare personalities, I like it better when they’re far away, like in a foreign country, or passed on. I think what hit it off was having a relationship with a guy who didn’t have a mother. It was like angel music.
fswqsXK.gif

Parents like me, but wallahi there is a weirdness between sons and their mothers. I inspected my mom’s interactions with my brother’s wives, and wallahi they hit the jackpot with her. Except for rare personalities, I like it better when they’re far away, like in a foreign country, or passed on.

:dead: Yeah it is easier when parents aren’t sabotaging a relationship. What do you mean by mother and sons relationships though?

VixR

Veritas
:dead: Yeah it is easier when parents aren’t sabotaging a relationship. What do you mean by mother and sons relationships though?
It’s a fucking weird co-dependance.

That’s not my petty turnoff. That their mother is still around. I’m just saying.

VixR

Veritas
so you enjoy manipulating guys with mommy issues :comeon:
There’s an overwhelming amount of guys who’s mothers run them. Even in serious situations, or when it pertains to their families or marriages, their weird relationship with their mother gets in the way to the detriment of all. In some cases, it’s to the point, you’d think if incest were socially acceptable, something would be there.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
There’s an overwhelming amount of guys who’s mothers run them. Even in serious situations, or when it pertains to their families or marriages, their weird relationship with their mother gets in the way to the detriment of all. In some cases, it’s to the point, you’d think if incest were socially acceptable, something would be there.
Niggas getting ghosted by VixR after a good date. But they mentioned their mom
BogusBelovedIlladopsis-small.gif

Trending

Latest posts