People who only have 1 or 2 kids might as well be single and give their kids up for gay adoption

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
never understood having 6 when you cannot afford it.

I can understand in a poor country where infant mortality is high and having many children ensures a high survival ratio as compared to having 1. Also, they are extra hands to help you in the future.

However, I never understood those in the West (not Somalis specifically) who have 6 to 7 children for no bloody reason. You should think of children the same way you think of anything else. Can I afford them?

Why specifically a white kid lol

I don't know it just appeals to me....specifically one with Russian DNA is preferable. I like Russians but May have to go to Ukraine or something to get one - I doubt the Russians would let me adopt as I'm black.

He will be brought up somali, speaking somali etc

I don't know it just appeals to me....specifically one with Russian DNA is preferable. I like Russians but May have to go to Ukraine or something to get one - I doubt the Russians would let me adopt as I'm black.

Lmaooooo never seen a black family adopt a white kid... I mean I guess, russia of all places tho :patrice:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

what the f*ck:williamswtf:

Kanye

Here I thought you were going to spew some shit about equal treatment of orphans, improving race relations or some other shit. But you just wanna shop around for a russian kid :ayaanswag:

Lmaooooo never seen a black family adopt a white kid... I mean I guess, russia of all places tho :patrice:

But you see white people adopting somali kids, and other black kids though

It's time the roles were reversed it's a new day it's a new dawn

what the f*ck:williamswtf:

I think Russians people on general are cool, their brave and they have a culture - I admire them

Yep and I will get it too, one day you will hear about the white kid who speaks somali in hargesia

Kanye

But you see white people adopting somali kids, and other black kids though

It's time the roles were reversed it's a new day it's a new dawn

I think Russians people on general are cool, their brave and they have a culture - I admire them

Yep and I will get it too, one day you will hear about the white kid who speaks somali in hargesia
Give them a good home and bless your heart lmao. A good deed received is a good deed done. :yousmart:
You go ahead and catch 'em all like pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts