Pedo caught nibbling boy's ear, during World Snooker Championship

For murtad men their feminism starts and ends at the hijab. For them no hijab = no misogyny. That’s literally the depth of their women’s advocacy. They don’t care about anything else.
My theory is that their apostasy has made them a little cocky, for lack of a better word.

Their self-perceived ability to break through religious brainwashing has made it harder for them to reflect on their own misogynistic behaviours that they engage in and take steps to eliminate them, in contrast to Muslim men who are used to being unfairly demonised for misogyny in Western media and take steps to not be like that (or at least not come off that way if they are)

"How could I be a misogynist when I object to forced hijab laws in Iran?" while he cheers on misogynistic rhetoric espoused by known woman-hating celebrities like Tory Lanez or Johnny Depp.

For example, there was a recent thread on here about a Kenyan gaal (male) who embarrassed a Somali hijabi sister as we were (rightfully) angry in the comments, one of the gaals in the comments used the story to mock us on the basis of us always being irrationally angry regarding what women do and wear, even though the victim was literally the woman! Misplaced frustration regarding women's rights and it ironically resulted in his conclusion being harmful towards the sister.

It seems like the ones on here genuinely mean well but like all people, including myself, they still need to reflect and do better.

Last edited:

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
For murtad men their feminism starts and ends at the hijab. For them no hijab = no misogyny. That’s literally the depth of their women’s advocacy. They don’t care about anything else.
They’re not fighting for womens rights they just want to be able to objectify and sexualise women.

Weirdo father to say the least and definitely gives pedo vibes.

Society has lost the meaning and understanding of what real masculinity is, and it is not crass insensitivity, sexual indulgence or lack of emotional depth. Rather it is the opposite.

Sexual self control, kindness, chivalry, forgiveness and stoicism. The men who have these qualities will be the ones who turn society around for the better.

Trending

Latest posts