Passive Income?

right now i use crypto and stocks as a passive income, i started with crypto 3 months ago and ive made about 2k euros. Ive profited

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Buy a lawn mower and a rake start working. Summer is around the corner and a lot of gardens need doing. Everyone thinks they will become rich from sitting on the computer crunching them numbers.

:westbrookwtf:

Apollo

VIP
Buy a lawn mower and a rake start working. Summer is around the corner and a lot of gardens need doing. Everyone thinks they will become rich from sitting on the computer crunching them numbers.

:westbrookwtf:

We are in an ''everything bubble'' thanks to the corona relief money printing.

Apollo

VIP
btt pissed me off wallahi
it used to be at 0.0001 and i was telling myself that it was gonna stay like that 🤦‍♂️

2022-2023 crypto prices will be very low again and there will be a bubble in 2025.

Shit happens every 4 years like clockwork (2013, 2017, 2021....2025).

IMO, I think the the Five Eyes intelligence agencies are behind crypto.

There has never been anything like this in financial history.

2022-2023 crypto prices will be very low again and there will be a bubble in 2025.

Shit happens every 4 years like clockwork (2013, 2017, 2021....2025).

IMO, I think the the Five Eyes intelligence agencies are behind crypto.

There has never been anything like this in financial history.
yeah i kinda hope it happens so i can buy when it dips

Problem with passive income gains is that you will become greedy and re-invest and not actually use it to live on it.
That's the point, you want to reinvest your money to make more income sources.

If you lower your standard of living and minimize expenses, you'll have lots of cashflow monthly with barely any expenses