PALESTINIAN calls Somalis RAPISTS on twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Waryaa nobody hates me and I don't support savagery and racism. you call yourself a Muslim but you support people who kill other Muslims.

I don't support Israel over my dead fucking body never...

Continue to bend over to the jews you spinless bastard.

Of course you love foreigners who hate Somalis, your qabiil is famous for that

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
They aren't Arabs tho. They are oromo
Is he Darood?
No wonder daroods have always been barbaric throughout our nations history
Yo!
Just because one or a couple of individuals say that Somalis are this..or that...doesn't mean "oh! they hate me and my people, am gonna hate them back too." it's just pathetic and dumb if a person hates me just because of my ethnicity then I won't loose sleep over it nor hate them back, coz it's good for my own sanity.

"Darood are this....darood are bootyclappers.." needs to stop coz it's getting too old sxb.

Grow up man.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
Indians and Arabs whether they are Muslim or Kafir, how they view and treat you is just the same.

Especially the fucking Indians those bastards like to talk behind your back, I know their curse words and I use it whenever I see fit.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Who cares about Palestinians out of all Arabs? As a human, I support Palestine against Israel, but she should worry about Israelis bombing her to smithereens instead of concerning herself with Somalis.

I will still stand with Palestine though. I don't care what one person thinks of us.
EDIT
Oh, she's christian? That explains it I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.