Over 100 Somaliland Soldiers Defect to Puntland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silly games, silly prices. Garxajis founded both Hargeisa and Burco and make up at least 50% of each and top of that majority of Erigavo is HY.

By the same logic, My Rer Abti HG don’t have single major city that they reside By themselves that doesn’t mean they are laangaab, does it?

In fact, the MJ don’t have single city they have to their own except Garowe(barely qualifies as a city)

Galkacayo is shared.
Bosaaso is shared with Dashiishe, Warsangeli.

And Qardho is too small to qualify as a city

Your logic is flawed
Which city is bigger Burco or Berbera?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Silly games, silly prices. Garxajis founded both Hargeisa and Burco and make up at least 50% of each and top of that majority of Erigavo is HY. That is three cities not counting our smaller towns that are littered from Hargeisa to Erigavo.
If Garxajis were 50% of Hargeisa Irro would've won the election without a doubt. Numbers don't lie.
Maroodijeex: 125330 kulmiye. 61039 Wadani.

You miserably failed to mention just one PURE Garxajis city. Hargeisa is HA majority, Burco HJ majority and Ceerigaabo is a shared city between HJ, Harti and HY.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
If you think Kablalaxnimo exists then you're deluded. And Kablalax OGs are my blood relatives sxb OGs my family bay dhaleen. Sade in J/Hoose are strongly anti MJ and anti OG they know that Kab iyo Lax = Anti Sade alliance which why we are more pro Hawiye.
Hutus >> Kab iyo Lax niggaz
A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is a symptom of insecurity. Mareexaan are jealous of the might and prestige of the kablalax nation.

Your hatred of your cousins will only lead to our collective dimise. Just stop it bro.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
If Garxajis were 50% of Hargeisa Irro would've won the election without a doubt. Numbers don't lie.

You miserably failed to mention just one PURE Garxajis city. Hargeisa is HA majority, Burco HJ majority and Ceerigaabo is a shared city between HJ, Harti and HY.

Bullshit numbers based on fraudulent and rigged election.

So Hargeisa is HA
Burco is HJ
But Erigavo is shared?

:gucciwhat:

Biased much?

Hargeysa is 5 districts:

26june HA
2-maxamud haybe Garxajis

3-gacan libaax=Garxajis

4-axmed dhagax=Arap

5-koodbuur=HA

Garxajis districts are massive extends from central downtown area all the way to Naaso Hablood and then from Central to South beyond the Airport. Those two districts are exclusively Garxajis and way bigger than many shanty town of Your clan

A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is a symptom of insecurity. Mareexaan are jealous of the might and prestige of the kablalax nation.

Your hatred of your cousins will only lead to our collective dimise. Just stop it bro.
Jealous? of Kab iyo Lax niggaz getting amxaaro to fight Sade in the 2000s? or Kab iyo Lax niggaz getting Kenyan tanks to fight Sade? What prestige? You guys are part of SL. What happened to Warsangeli? Punaniland is an Abyssinian Protectorate and Kismaayo is a Kenyan Colony. :chrisfreshhah: The prestigous Kab iyo Lax has yet to venture into the Sade countryside of Kismayo. :drakelaugh:
The prestigous Kab iyo Lax :pachah1:
The prestigous Kab iyo Lax punanis were deporting Absame Niggaz from Punaniland :chrisfreshhah:
Dhulos knew to stay out of it which is why they are fine with us.

OGs are some of the most disgusting and the most qabiilist people even being their blood relative doesn't help. :kodaksmiley:

Saalax Bidaar

Btw Maroodi Jeex is Ex Waqooyi Galbed minus Berbera not just Hargeisa city

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Jealous? of Kab iyo Lax niggaz getting amxaaro to fight Sade in the 2000s? or Kab iyo Lax niggaz getting Kenyan tanks to fight Sade? What prestige? You guys are part of SL. What happened to Warsangeli? Punaniland is an Abyssinian Protectorate and Kismaayo is a Kenyan Colony. :chrisfreshhah: The prestigous Kab iyo Lax has yet to venture into the Sade countryside of Kismayo. :drakelaugh:
The prestigous Kab iyo Lax :pachah1:
The prestigous Kab iyo Lax punanis were deporting Absame Niggaz from Punaniland :chrisfreshhah:
Dhulos knew to stay out of it which is why they are fine with us.

OGs are some of the most disgusting and the most qabiilist people even being their blood relative doesn't help. :kodaksmiley:
You need help! :bell:

Saalax Bidaar

Dhuloos are my young brothers. They're enough to single handedly karbaash your laangaab qabiil.

Your brothers whom you left at their hour of need, October 2007 and kalshaale 2011.

What kinda brother are you?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Your brothers whom you left at their hour of need, October 2007 and kalshaale 2011.

What kinda brother are you?
Lascanod was captured by Dhulos militia and i wasn't ready to fight my bro in his backyard. That would've been inappropriate.
Secondly, my bro won the fight in Kalshaale with my help. Puntland troops are still stationed in Buuhoodle, with Abdi iley ruling the other side of the district.

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
The populations and sizes. Bosaso is larger than Burco. And in terms of size even Kismaayo is larger than Burco even though it has a lower population. Probably because Kismaayo is less densely populated though.
Majority of Burco and Hargeisa residents are HJ and HA respectively. Don't let this langab Garxajis boy fool you lol

Majority of Burco and Hargeisa residents are HJ and HA respectively. Don't let this langab Garxajis boy fool you lol
@Saalax Bidaar
Kismayo is 42km squared https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kismayo
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...9edd5877c451019!8m2!3d-0.3560455!4d42.5460573

Burco is 28km squared https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Burao
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...e11dc484ee84b8f3!8m2!3d9.5259166!4d45.5346307

Hargeysa is 33km squared https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hargeisa
https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place...x61638d9da9bd62d2!8m2!3d9.562389!4d44.0770134

Kismaayo is larger than Hargeysa even though Hargeysa's population is probably more than the whole of JL.

Saalax Bidaar

Lascanod was captured by Dhulos militia and i wasn't ready to fight my bro in his backyard. That would've been inappropriate.
Secondly, my bro won the fight in Kalshaale with my help. Puntland troops are still stationed in Buuhoodle, with Abdi iley ruling the other side of the district.

Kalshaale was a massacre . Winning isn’t A word I’d use to describe it.

Kalshaale was captured by SL Troops and they barried the berkado to end hostilities. Obviously they had to in order to bring peace about.

Obviously SL didn’t want to anger Allah so they let these Masaakiin people return.

Sooljoogto

Meygaagle

Occupied for 7 months before Silaanyo withdrew them

Status
Not open for further replies.